Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy 858 FREEDOM Day !

Happy 858 FREEDOM Day !

As most of you know we here at Dlask Arms are the CZ-858's biggest fans. So when we got the news about it's release from the clutches of the RCMP we thought we would celebrate with you, the Canadian shooting public, on the government FINALLY applying some common sense to the firearms laws of our country.

For the next 2 weeks we would like to offer some special discounts on genuine CZ-858 products (and some of our own) including spare single parts, magazines, Dlask extended mag releases etc. For a limited time I have also taken $50 off the price of complete parts kits bringing them down to $199.99. There is a sale on our last CZ-858 parts crate as well, look for it online.

http://dlaskarms.com/products/cz-858...morers-crate-a

When checking out on our website enter the promo discount code "finally some common sense" and you will receive 10% off on all CZ-858 and Dlask Arms 858 products. Sorry but we cannot retroactively apply the discount to past orders. Applicable to in stock items only.

Cheers boys,

Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.

Thanks just ordered a folding stock.

ps just as an fyi guys your checkout shows an AMEX symbol but it says 'serv not alllowed' when I try paying with amex

BOOM!!
    Got me a spare parts kit for my newly liberated baby!
    Thanks, Dlask.
    All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.-The Pigs

Quote Originally Posted by kaos013 View Post
    ps just as an fyi guys your checkout shows an AMEX symbol but it says 'serv not alllowed' when I try paying with amex
    same for me. Also coupon did not apply for me. Kept saying error about not eligible items even after I took out the crate. So I put it in the notes section. Hope that still applies.

I'm guessing the crate is sold out, since it won't let me checkout?

"I believe there is no absolute limit to perfection, therefore I am never fully satisfied, especially with myself." (Gen. F.F. Worthington)

Quote Originally Posted by Lobster_pot View Post
    Awesome picture !

Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.

Hey guys if anyone is having issues checking out on the website just call me at the shop. This is the first time I have used the promo discount feature on our site and it may be prone to snafu's. (or maybe it's me?) howsomever...

Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.

Someone put the CZ858 parts crate in their cart but didn't checkout. It's still up for grabs and if it sells today just make a note of your size and I will throw a Dlask Arms t-shirt in it when it ship. (Sizes- S,M or L) It is NOT eligible for the 10% off discount because I have already lowered the price by much more than that to clear it out.

As well, our payment gateway does not deal with AmEx for whatever reason so there will be an error if you try to use that to checkout. On the plus side however we will be accepting EMT as of August 17/15.

Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast