Thread: website modification feedback

website modification feedback

Hi Guys

Not sure if it is my connections, but your new site is painfully slow. I am trying to sort through AR parts from both DD and Armalite and I have given up twice on orders from two separate locations (work and home) because of the slowness of pages loading and sorting by manufacturers.

Just an FYI

Boltgun
    1*

DISRUPTING OODA LOOPS FOR THE HECK OF IT

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    I just spent 1/2 hr trying to get the parts I was looking for in my shopping cart (all in stock ).
    Kept getting general error trying to change quantity.
    Search function also is POS goes back to page one after looking at an item.
    And very slow to load .
    I finally gave up .
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

OK - was just able to put my order through - YAHOO! took a while though.

this is what I noticed. When you click on a sub category - it takes a while, but the whole section loads, then it is fairly quick to sort through. The mistake I was making, due to impatience, was opening multiple tabs of various categories to "minimize" the time flipping through pages - IE: OEM parts - then open a tab for armalite, another for DD, etc. This is what took forever - and why I kept giving up on it.

you may want to check your GG&G items. Upon searching GG&G, it just showed loading and that's it.....it never came up with GG&G items. I was able to find 4 items from them under rifle accessories. That said, the item I was looking for did not show up there. I went to GG&G's website and grabbed the part number on the off chance that it would work, and when I searched it, it came up finally.

with all that said, I noticed the banner on the front pages eventually. I now know your still doing site upgrades...so this isn't a gripe, but rather a feedback in case you are looking for issues.

Regards
    Boltgun
    1*

DISRUPTING OODA LOOPS FOR THE HECK OF IT

Please please fix your website, It is brutally slow and not at all intuitive. The old site was much better. It is almost painful to shop here now.

CGN Regular
    I wanted to buy some stuff. I came back to the site a number of times over the last few weeks but have finally given up and ordered elsewhere. It reminds me of the early days of the internet and 56k modems.

Quote Originally Posted by redryder View Post
    Please please fix your website, It is brutally slow and not at all intuitive. The old site was much better. It is almost painful to shop here now.
    I would have to agree. One of my true favourites is very messed up!
    We shall pass this way on Earth but once, if there is any kindness we can show, or good act we can do, let us do it now, for we will never pass this way again - Stephen Grellet
    East Grey Hunters & Anglers Association (visit us at http://eghaa.ca)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer starpuss's Avatar
    Yes plz fix it , Need to place an order soon

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by starpuss View Post
    Yes plz fix it , Need to place an order soon
    Call us or email us too!! We can take your order that way and are always happy to deal with our customers
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales