Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: ****Tactical Imports Photo Contest**** ~$1000 Grand prize!!!~ DEADLINE SEPTEMBER 12th

coming soon
    Last edited by AK72; 08-10-2015 at 07:16 PM.

Wish I could play. Haven't bought anything from you guys. 😓

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Guys, remember the rules of the contest say that photos have to be of Tactical Imports products. Had to delete a few photos that did not meet this criteria.
    Last edited by Tactical Imports; 08-11-2015 at 07:28 AM.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Regular
    I'll reserve a spot here...

Excuse me, but what is the point of all these "saved for later" posts ??? I must be missing something here.
    I'm just going to post a photo whenever I get the chance. Is this inferring that if you post up higher in the thread count to enter the contest that it makes a difference somehow? I've never seen this before, so just curious, it's an honest question. Seems kinda silly.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Monty457 View Post
    Excuse me, but what is the point of all these "saved for later" posts ??? I must be missing something here.
    I'm just going to post a photo whenever I get the chance. Is this inferring that if you post up higher in the thread count to enter the contest that it makes a difference somehow? I've never seen this before, so just curious, it's an honest question. Seems kinda silly.
    I agree, it does seem a bit silly. Especially for those of us who use the "go to newest post" link. I only read the newest posts in a thread ... what is the sense of re-reading older posts looking for new information?

Quote Originally Posted by smw27 View Post
    My 2 favorites Czech guns!

I love the classic kitchen floor shots... ...Do people seriously have all their kit and guns organized and ready to go in the corner of their kitchen? There needs to be some realism to make a great photo.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Chris Kyle April 8, 1974 - February 2, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by El_Monty457 View Post
    Sounds like someone's mad they didn't get on the first page...

Here one of my 858 down at the rane

There is my M84A Zastava still brand new. The m59/66 with the practice grenade 22mm BKTM M68 and the M48 with the grande launcher M60 and the famous RBR M57 with the optics from Zrak ON-M59
    Last edited by pedja; 08-11-2015 at 11:33 PM.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum. Veni vidi vici. Alea jacta est. Molon labe. Vae victis. Deus velox nex. Amat victoria curam. SUNT LACRIMAE RERUM ET MENTEM MORTALIA TANGUNT.