Thread: DA556 20inch question

CGN Regular

DA556 20inch question

im interested in the one https://www.canadaammo.com/product/d...-cq-556-rifle/

any idea where to find a triangular fore end or anything else that could fit? something like this

thanks for any info

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jonbpc View Post
    im interested in the one https://www.canadaammo.com/product/d...-cq-556-rifle/

any idea where to find a triangular fore end or anything else that could fit? something like this

thanks for any info

I Bought that exact rifle. Imported the A1 non trap door stock grip and triangle handguard. I also imported the flat style delta ring. The hardest part for me to track down was the .625" (A1 pencil berral)triangle handguard end cap. The gun comes with the A1 flashhider and teardrop forward assist. Also comes with the round style A1 front sight post. I'll tell you what. Have a extra punch and someone to assist holding it so you can hit it square. Those front sight post tapered pins took a hell of a beating to get out. Also don't forget about that cool retro sling. All of the stuff I bought through eBay. Although I see a store on here with complete A1 parts kits. That may be the way to got. I paid 60 for the stock. 125 for the hand guards. 15 for the grip. 15 for the delta collar. 80 for the in issued 1970 sling. A fun gun to shoot. I absolutely have had no problems and not one malfunction of any kind shooting 55gr American eagle .223. I believe in your pic that the sling is on backwards on that A1. I don't know how to post a pic of my DA556 from my phone or I would have. Cheers! Enjoy!!

CGN Regular
    Wow great! Thanks a lot for the info!! Thats exactly what i want to do , I think im gonna buy it start looking for some parts! Thats great it will work

Thanks Jon