Magpul sale this weekend only

Canada Ammo

Business Rep
Business Member
Canadaammo.com is throwing a MAGPUL sale this weekend only.

All MAGPUL products in store will be 15% off retail. Purchase any AR15 or Stoner type 308 rifle and get 30% off retail on MAGPUL products. Discounts will be applied at the time the order is processed. You will receive an email notification with the adjusted total.

Find MAGPUL HERE

Find Rifles HERE

Sale starts Friday 12PM NOON Pacific Time August 14, 2015

Sale ends Monday 12PM NOON Pacific Time August 17. 2015

I have an MS3 sling and want to do a two point attachment.

Is there an item that will connect to the picatinny rail and provide an attachment point for a hook not a QD.

Kanwar88, you're looking for a Magpul product called the RSA, Railed Sling Adapter. They make them as a steel loop or a QD socket. For the fasthooks on your MS3, you need the loop. They appear to only sell the QD socket RSA.

Bradley

Can always get a QD socket RSA and a QD to loop adaptor if you're having trouble finding the products in stock like I did..

You have the mbus rears in stock i see, but fronts are out of stock...any chance that maybe there could be a front laying around? Sure could use a set...:)

$25 to ship a sling and hand stop to the island? Kills the deal.

I hear ya on that. Fact is, we are actually paying more than $25 to ship to the island so we often lose money on small orders to the island or across the country in the spirit of providing low prices and equal shipping charges to all our customers regardless of where they live.

If you order more than $200, you get free shipping.

For anyone who purchase Magpul 14 days prior to the sale start date, we will offer price protection as per our policy.

Email me your MAGPUL price protection request and order number to ryanj@canadaammo.com and I will give you the difference as a store credit towards your next purchase. I will only honour purchases made from July 31st to today. If your order was placed before July 31st, do not ask me for price protection, you will be ignored.

Thanks!

For anyone who purchase Magpul 14 days prior to the sale start date, we will offer price protection as per our policy.

Email me your MAGPUL price protection request and order number to ryanj@canadaammo.com and I will give you the difference as a store credit towards your next purchase. I will only honour purchases made from July 31st to today. If your order was placed before July 31st, do not ask me for price protection, you will be ignored.

Thanks!

That's super service! Many other dealers would simply ignore everyone....

Thanks!

Wow that is great service , sent you an e mail with my info .

####. I just placed an order for a magpul item last week lol
I wasn't expecting the $25shipping, my sling came out to over $100 oops.
I have a 10% discount though so it's not really a huge deal to email to get an extra 5% store credit but that said that's still a really awesome policy on behalf of Canada Ammo.

I'll just order over $200 next time. I love buying from companies like CanadaAmmo where you can see yourself drinking a beer with the people who work there.

Back
Top Bottom