Thread: One Shot Tactical Ontario IDPA Provincial Championship

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Farmboy's Avatar

One Shot Tactical Ontario IDPA Provincial Championship

Information here.

We will have a trailer with gear for your purchase. Make sure you bring cash!!

Registration opens on: February 20th, 2015 @ 2:00 AM · Registration closes on: June 02, 2015 @ 1:30 AM
    Times are local to America/Toronto timezone.

Match starts: August 15, 2015 @ 9:00 AM · Match ends: August 15, 2015 @ 4:00 PM

Eagle Lake Gun Club is proud to host the One Shot Tactical Ontario IDPA Provincial Championship August 14th & 15th. Course of fire – 8 stages Round Count – approx. 111.

The match is limited to 82 shooters plus staff. Few spots available with staff Friday, main match on Saturday.

Match Fees: Before March 31 2015 = $50.00. After = $75.00
    Match Fees are to be EMT submitted at time of registration, your registration is not approved until payment is received.

Match T-shirts are available for $25 and can be ordered through the store on this page. Payment must be added to your registration EMT. Only pre-ordered shirts are available match day.

Match sign-in opens at 7:00 am Saturday. Shooter’s meeting at 8:30 am, match begins at 9:00. Shooters may pick up registration materials between 3:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. Friday if desired.

Trophies for all divisions and classifications will be awarded after Saturday’s match. There will be a drawing for guns and prizes after the completion of awards.

Individuals interested in help sponsoring the 2015 Ontario Provincial Championship should contact Match Director ….at……

matchdirector@2015opc.com

IDPA Level II match, with the following divisions:
    SSP, ESP, CDP, REV

Price: $50
    Please note, my opinion could be biased based on past and present employment

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThorHavenFarm

Meaning cash only sales, no credit cards? (Just for clarity.)

We will be able to do credit card sales but you'll have to place an online order through my phone.

If you bring cash there will be no tax, with CC it will be plus tax.

Thankfully I had the awning

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mebiuspower's Avatar
    Thanks for sponsoring the match OSTS!