Thread: Alberta CFO number..?

Angry Alberta CFO number..?

I've been reading through the threads on this trying to figure out what the actual number is for the Alberta CFO.

The first number I came across is 1 780-495-7799, which does not work anymore.
    The second one is 1-800-731-4000 (CFC's number) extension 9026.

I've called the regular CFC number when I was in the application stage and got the same lady twice in the same month(1 call a week, name is Marsha or
    Martha). When calling the CFC yesterday to talk to the Alberta CFO (9026), Marsha or Martha picked up, instantly recognized the voice. When I asked to
    be transferred to the AB CFO, she told me I was talking to the CFO (obviously bull####). I know someone else posted recently that the lady he talked to
    admitted to not actually being in the AB CFO office, which leads me to my question..
    Is there no way to contact the CFO's anymore..??? Am I supposed to call the CFC and get brushed off, or patiently wait for 80 more days until they finally
    remember my application is there...lol.
    Any ideas anyone??

the second number works for me, they are the overflow for the REAL office. She isn't the CFO but has the authority to complete transfers, anyone from that extension can.

My transfers take 24-48 hours max calling that number.

I am in the same boat as you. My application was received May 28. Its been around 80 days now. I was told mine is with the cfo and in its final stages.

CGN Regular
    You rarely will get to talk to the actual CFOs. The information assistant will take a message and depending on importance they will call you. If it is regarding the wait time of your PAL/RPAL. Then slim chance

Quote Originally Posted by Big-B View Post
    I am in the same boat as you. My application was received May 28. Its been around 80 days now. I was told mine is with the cfo and in its final stages.
    Yes, mine was received June 6. My application has been with the CFO for 3 weeks, which isn't the worst I've heard of, but a few people on here have posted updates on there application approved and the cfc received there application 15 days after they got mine. Its obvious they don't go in order, kind of just seems like they grab randomly from a pile and some of us get lucky, some of us don't. I hear Fridays are processing day s who knows, maybe I ill get approved tomorrow. Hope so!

Any luck yet ?