Thread: Wolverine Days DDMK18

Wolverine Days DDMK18

Back when my name was announced for the draw I said I would post a picture of the items when I received them. Well the items arrived at the start of this past week and I finally got around to posting a picture of them. Wolverine also sent along a T-Shirt and some Calibre magazines. I have already swapped the A2 Pistol Grip out for a Magpul MIAD. Thanks again Wolverine Supplies for setting up the event and for supporting Wounded Warriors and all those who contributed as well. Thanks Grumpy for your help in getting everything sorted.

Last edited by velintor; 08-16-2015 at 06:49 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Congratulations! And welcome to CGN, by the way.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by velintor View Post
    Back when my name was announced for the draw I said I would post a picture of the items when I received them. Well them items arrived at the start of this past week and I finally got around to posting a picture of them. Wolverine also sent along a T-Shirt and some Calibre magazines. I have already swapped the A2 Pistol Grip out for a Magpul MIAD. Thanks again Wolverine Supplies for setting up the event and for supporting Wounded Warriors and all those who contributed as well. Thanks Grumpy for your help in getting everything sorted.

Nice gun.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by velintor View Post
    Back when my name was announced for the draw I said I would post a picture of the items when I received them. Well the items arrived at the start of this past week and I finally got around to posting a picture of them. Wolverine also sent along a T-Shirt and some Calibre magazines. I have already swapped the A2 Pistol Grip out for a Magpul MIAD. Thanks again Wolverine Supplies for setting up the event and for supporting Wounded Warriors and all those who contributed as well. Thanks Grumpy for your help in getting everything sorted.

LOOKING GOOD!! Let us know how it shoots and what you think of it. Once again congratulations and thanks for contributing to such a great cause.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Trinimon's Avatar
    Congrats, yer lucky basterd! lol
    CSSA Member

Congrats! I LOVE my MK18!! Damn thing shoots way tighter than a stubby gun should.
    "You can't be a leader if you don't know where you're going"

Wow, congratulations. Very nice gun!

Welcome to CGN as well, enjoy your stay.

Regards,

Izzit

CGN Regular
    That was so mine. Congrats and enjoy shooting it plenty.