Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Import: SAP6 Competition -11rnd MAG-FED FLAT-TOP 14" 12GA Shotgun -Non-Restricted

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirty-30 View Post
    Thanks, TI!

Awesome customer service, esp with that address flub up of mine.

I'll have a full review up on youtube shortly and pics that wern't taken with a potato. Sick as balls right now and don't have the steam to do much more.

Pic is for those wondering how she looks with the full size barrel. $50 is for scale for that 11 rounder.

Cheers,

Thanks for the pic! Looking forward to the review
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Full Review is coming soon. Got about 1/2 of it video'd.

So far my only major quibble is the machining quality on the choke tubes is extremely poor (Fixed with a dremel) and that you really need to use locktite if you carry the thing on an atv. But that is to be expected reason for any gun, I've had all sorts of things vibrate out from that. As you can see from the picture of my SAP-6 in it's natural habitat here, one of the pins had moved after a 30 km quad ride.

I'm switching over from the eotech and magnifier to a Vortex SPARC II and magnifier and will have my review done then.

All in all though, it really is a fine piece of kit. I live in some extremely tough, extremely remote country and this is my go to.

It's been turning heads every time people see it, too.

Also, I just want to comment slug performance out of that barrel is surprisingly good for a smoothbore.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Chalk View Post
    Fixed, cylinder choke. That's a deal breaker for competition.
    OR you could use # 6 shot high brass if you are 3 gunning for steel shots, my brain wants to take that spring system apart and play with it
    aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Quote Originally Posted by 0.5moa View Post
    OR you could use # 6 shot high brass if you are 3 gunning for steel shots, my brain wants to take that spring system apart and play with it

It really does require a different stroke than you are used to. I found it a bit disorientating at first. There is the tendency to want to slam a pump forward and you just don't have to with this. It's much faster to pull back and let the spring do the work. I am not sure if it is better than the old tried and true but it's interesting for sure.

CGN Regular
    id like to cut an inch off that spring and try it out, maybe more. Im a big fan of spring cutting lol from glocks to 870s, to 1911s,ive always had good results tinkering with them.
    aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirty-30 View Post
    Full Review is coming soon. Got about 1/2 of it video'd.

So far my only major quibble is the machining quality on the choke tubes is extremely poor (Fixed with a dremel) and that you really need to use locktite if you carry the thing on an atv. But that is to be expected reason for any gun, I've had all sorts of things vibrate out from that. As you can see from the picture of my SAP-6 in it's natural habitat here, one of the pins had moved after a 30 km quad ride.

I'm switching over from the eotech and magnifier to a Vortex SPARC II and magnifier and will have my review done then.

All in all though, it really is a fine piece of kit. I live in some extremely tough, extremely remote country and this is my go to.

It's been turning heads every time people see it, too.

Also, I just want to comment slug performance out of that barrel is surprisingly good for a smoothbore.

Thanks for the review. We haven't had any reports of poorly machined chokes, if you'd like replacements just let us know.

Quite surprised the pins walked out, usually they require quite a bit of hammering to get in-out. Let us know if they aren't fixed with the loctite
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

!

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Thanks for the review. We haven't had any reports of poorly machined chokes, if you'd like replacements just let us know.

Quite surprised the pins walked out, usually they require quite a bit of hammering to get in-out. Let us know if they aren't fixed with the loctite

Noted.

I PM'd you a vid with what the issues with my tubes were, I dremeled them so don't really mind but like I said, figured you guys would want to know.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123