Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ***FAMAE SAF Series & accessories now available for pre-orders!***DEADLINE SEPT. 22nd

Quote Originally Posted by scuba_cowboy View Post
    They are cool and MP5 like, but that is more than double than most would be willing to pay for a blow-back 9mm firearm. A real roller-delayed bolt system maybe? $160 per mag is far too rich for my budget..........................
    I was on the waiting list, but agreed .....too expensive now.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    it's been a couple years since these were available, naturally with manufactures increases and our chitty Canadian dollar they will go up. I don't see why anyone thinks they have the right to cry Over it. This is going on with every other retailer in the country with new stock.

Is there a minimum order quantity to make this happen? I don't want to order and then find out not enough people ordered and I wasted my time.

Is the fixed stock option for the SAF the MP5 style?

CGN frequent flyer Pistolwhiptricks's Avatar
    ^I think Famae is just being too greedy IMO.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pc9 View Post
    Ouch they gone up that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by sTraTz View Post
    Want so badly!
    Now, what do to..... Not exactly cheap though
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SASQUATCH View Post
    Yikes!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kaos013 View Post
    .Wow, been waiting for these but at 3k plus rails and accessories buys a lot of other things....I know our dollar sucks but ..$3600 with rail and two spare mags plus tax and shipping......
    Quote Originally Posted by cmsl333 View Post
    I was excited but woah...a bit of a shocker on the price. Should have got one the first round..
    Quote Originally Posted by pc9 View Post
    I can't see these selling all that well at that price.
    I too would love one but its 500 more than I want to spend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moparman1303 View Post
    Pricing getting out of hand!
    Quote Originally Posted by panzer1 View Post
    I was on the waiting list, but agreed .....too expensive now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistolwhiptricks View Post
    ^I think Famae is just being too greedy IMO.
    Unfortunately between the quite poor dollar (was 0.97 on last shipment, now it's 1.33) and the manufacturer's price increases over the years these are more expensive then in 2012. We tried for a long time to get them to drop pricing, best we could do was prevent any further increases for the time being. We were considering not even making this shipment available, but had enough people begging regardless we decided to go ahead.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    WOW! kick ass.

Anyone complaining on price, has no clue how currency works. Folks, the Canadian Dollar is weak, do the math on what 2K was worth when we were on par with the USD and what 2K will buy in USD now the price of these guns has gone up $300 since the last time they were offered, all other increase is due directly to the value of the dollar. Buy them now before the dollar drops further.

CGN Regular
    sooo...any pictures of the NR SAF-200?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Is it possible to get the longer NR barrel on the regular SAF? and/or any way to order the barrels in either length separately?
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

NR barrel with fake can.....
    Gun control defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, kidnapping, theft, and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning a firearm.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzy View Post
    Anyone complaining on price, has no clue how currency works. Folks, the Canadian Dollar is weak, do the math on what 2K was worth when we were on par with the USD and what 2K will buy in USD now the price of these guns has gone up $300 since the last time they were offered, all other increase is due directly to the value of the dollar. Buy them now before the dollar drops further.
    No. They are wondering if the product is worth it. In other words, do they want it THAT bad?
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast