Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Norinco 1000 Round 7.62x51mm Bulk Surplus Cases in Stock Now!

Expried Business Member

Norinco 1000 Round 7.62x51mm Bulk Surplus Cases in Stock Now!

CGN frequent flyer THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    edit

CGN frequent flyer 84fuegoturbo's Avatar
    Tried to order doesnt give me the 10$ shipping option only 35$ expedited?
    Weird cause initially its there until you check out

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Is is OK to use this in a precision bolt rifle like the TRG22?

Wouldn't mind getting some for the gong and clay at 200m which is waste of precision ammo at that distance.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

CGN frequent flyer boss351cleveland's Avatar
    WOW this stuff has gone up in price the last year or two , It now seems reloading its much cheaper than buying any bulk steel cased stuff out there .

Expried Business Member
    Our $10 flat rate doesn't apply to ammunition shipments as they can be rather heavy, in this case 29kg!

CGN frequent flyer boss351cleveland's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by burnaby View Post
    Is is OK to use this in a precision bolt rifle like the TRG22?

Wouldn't mind getting some for the gong and clay at 200m which is waste of precision ammo at that distance.
    I would not make a habit of firing this stuff through a precision rifle because of the steel jacket on the bullet , might wear your barrel faster . I have tried a few rounds through my R700 and it was amazingly accurate some of the best non match grade factory ammo i have tried. It out preformed AE and PMC .

CGN frequent flyer 84fuegoturbo's Avatar
    No prb, it just gave me the option up until the time i was going to check out. Plus alot of the ammo was either free shipping or 10$ flat shipping.
    No worries

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Even at .59 a round . Still worth buying. Ain't much more coming into Canada ? If any? For longer range shoot's I use the Austrian Hurtin ammo. I can make hits at 750.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Recall it was low $400s last year, given CAN$ has tanked since then $489 factoring in poor exch rate is good.

How can you reload for less than 49c a round for even bulk stuff let alone precision. My precision using supply from couple of yrs ago is 75c a rnd, resupply will easily bump it to almost a buck a rnd.
    Quote Originally Posted by boss351cleveland View Post
    WOW this stuff has gone up in price the last year or two , It now seems reloading its much cheaper than buying any bulk steel cased stuff out there .
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast