Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DD MK18 Black

Quote Originally Posted by Still alive View Post

Short ARs are no easier or harder to clean than standard length ones. Depending on who you talk to, it ranges from getting all the carbon build up out of the gun to just lube and shoot, forget cleaning! Personally, it takes me 40 mins after a range session.

The EE is the Equipment Exchange where you spend all your money buying gun stuff and pissing off the old lady!
    You need to get permission to join. Click Equipment Exchange on the top bar and read it.
    Awesome Sweet! Thank you I'm still a noobie and thought I'd ask.. But it wouldn't be shot as much as I would like (if I do buy one) so the lube and shoot method would be the way I was thinking.. unless it got a lot of build up, then of course need to clean it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Phat Eagle View Post
    IMHO DD is the best value for money... There are many cheaper, and they work, but their fit and finish aren't as nice. There are a few better (KAC, LMT, Noveske, etc.), but they're quite a bit more money.
    I'm glad I'm on the right path, I've been doing a bunch of research and kind have narrowed it down to DD. Plus all the testing you they do on the firearms impressed me.

Quote Originally Posted by ksgarcha View Post
    Hello,

I was looking to purchase an SBR and was leaning towards the DD MK18. I was wondering if you guys are going to be getting the black one in stock anytime soon.

Also, if anyone has any other SBR recommendations, please post them below!

Cheers,
    *~*~Side Note - deactivated the previous username and registered a new one. I'm not responding on some random person post
    Last edited by CGN Admin; 08-24-2015 at 08:39 AM.

Administrator
    Solicitation is straightly prohibited outside of appropriate equipment exchange forum as part of the anti-fraud policy. Please review the forum rule concerning the policy on solicitation.

Quote Originally Posted by CGN Admin View Post
    Solicitation is straightly prohibited outside of appropriate equipment exchange forum as part of the anti-fraud policy. Please review the forum rule concerning the policy on solicitation.
    Thanks for editing my posts! I'll just give Wolverine a call or email if they don't see this post!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Maple Leaf Pilgrim's Avatar
    You can't go wrong with the good folks at Wolverine. I ordered my CC SA15.7 through them and had no trouble with them. I say get the DD Mk18 Mod1 from them if you want it from them. It's a good place to start for the whole Mk18 clone addiction!

-S.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123