Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: BOOM! DA50 back in stock

BOOM! DA50 back in stock

BOOM! The Dominion Arms DA50 rifle is now back in stock. Feel the awesome power of the 50 HERE.
    Canadaammo.com

https://www.canadaammo.com/

Please do not PM me with customer order requests!
    Send these via e-mail to: info@canadaammo.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 09outlander's Avatar
    Ordered mine, perfect timing by the way as ATRS has their lowers almost ready.
    Come for the guns, stay for the tinfoil
    Member: CSSA

Dunnville Hunters and Anglers, we are accepting new members
    www.dunnvillehuntersandanglers.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Will this upper fit any regular AR15 or AR10 lower... JP.

It will fit AR-15 lower, making it restricted; unless you decide to get one of ATRS' NR lower which requires permanent modification on the upper...

With out meaning to derail this thread, and with all serious intent.............

I really like the idea of an upper in 50 BMG!! However feeding it is no small investment!!

With that in mind, is there a chance that these uppers might come in something little more economical to feed like 338 Lapua ?

Serious inquiry, and if this was covered before please accept my apologies.

regards

AbH

CGN frequent flyer FirearmsEnthusiast's Avatar
    I love my DA50, and thanks to Ryan at Canada Ammo for his outstanding support and responses to my questions.

Based on the responses of some of the people at my club who shot mine last weekend, I think there will be more sales!

Reloading is a but of an adventure, to be sure...
    Are you saying I'm a "gun nut"? I prefer the term "Firearms Enthusiast"...

I feel like I should be doing this....are they decently accurate? Or are they just a fun toy to say you own a 50 cal?
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

CGN frequent flyer FirearmsEnthusiast's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by H.K.Glock 007 View Post
    I feel like I should be doing this....are they decently accurate? Or are they just a fun toy to say you own a 50 cal?
    I've been only shooting mine on the 100yd range to get it sighted in and get my scope sorted out and get used to the recoil (not as bad as I was expecting, but there is a considerable blast from the muzzle brake to bystanders and fellow shooters - the firing line basically stops and watches when the .50 is about to shoot).

With about 30 rounds fired and barrel break-in done, I must say I am impressed with the accuracy potential of the DA50. I plan to do a full work up and get out to the longer ranges in the next several weeks (our range is up to 400 yards and allows restricteds in .50 cal) and will post a review when I can. I've also begun hand loading with both match grade Hornady AMAX projectiles (750 grain projectile with over 200 grains of powder behind it!) and have some pulled surplus bullets coming in to keep the cost down to about $2.50/round. Yep - the .50 is expensive, but I didn't buy it for its economy...
    Are you saying I'm a "gun nut"? I prefer the term "Firearms Enthusiast"...

Quote Originally Posted by FirearmsEnthusiast View Post
    I've been only shooting mine on the 100yd range to get it sighted in and get my scope sorted out and get used to the recoil (not as bad as I was expecting, but there is a considerable blast from the muzzle brake to bystanders and fellow shooters - the firing line basically stops and watches when the .50 is about to shoot).

With about 30 rounds fired and barrel break-in done, I must say I am impressed with the accuracy potential of the DA50. I plan to do a full work up and get out to the longer ranges in the next several weeks (our range is up to 400 yards and allows restricteds in .50 cal) and will post a review when I can. I've also begun hand loading with both match grade Hornady AMAX projectiles (750 grain projectile with over 200 grains of powder behind it!) and have some pulled surplus bullets coming in to keep the cost down to about $2.50/round. Yep - the .50 is expensive, but I didn't buy it for its economy...
    Thanks for the response.

Looks like a guy will be around 2800ish into it...plus glass. hmmmn
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer wayupnorth's Avatar
    what are you guys using for lowers?
    just normal AR lowers?
    Things either are what they appear to be;
    or they neither are, nor appear to be;
    or they are, and do not appear to be;
    or they are not, and yet appear to be.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast