Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Aero Survival VS JRC Takedown Marine VS Sub 2k gen 2

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLYBYU44's Avatar
    Beretta makes the CX4 Storm as well in 9MM and current versions are unrestricted. I purchase one not long ago and it is a beautiful rifle, very accurate as well. I know it doesn't take down, but something else to consider if you are looking at pistol caliber carbines.
    I like guns....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ShawnC6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FLYBYU44 View Post
    Beretta makes the CX4 Storm as well in 9MM and current versions are unrestricted. I purchase one not long ago and it is a beautiful rifle, very accurate as well. I know it doesn't take down, but something else to consider if you are looking at pistol caliber carbines.
    I was shooting my buddies storm the other day. Good gun, surprisingly light. Only thing I didn't like was the bad trigger.
    Last edited by ShawnC6; 08-25-2015 at 07:45 AM.

BANNED
    And the fact that your buddies are now shot.

FF

You can always get new buddies.

I fixed my Cx4's trigger in 10 cautious minutes with a small file. Now it's around 5 lbs and it's definitely a better gun for it. From a bench, with a 4x scope and good ammo (Geco) I've placed 20 rounds within 1.5" at 50y. It's not at the same price point than the others, though: more like $1200 now with the weak dollar. But as for electronics, cars and loose women, you have to pay for quality!

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    The JRC would be the best of the firearms listed. The zero would change slightly if the barrel if it is tightened to the same level, although only slightly. Sub 2000s will be about a month away and will be up about 5%.

i think the fact that the TNW has a quick change barrel AND caliber, makes it a winner in my eyes. I currently own a gen 1 KRISS ( dont get me started haha) and a gen 1 Sub2k (great gun)
    The idea of a TNW rifle in 9mm with a .45 quick exchange caliber kit is great. The rifle could potentially replace both of my rifles while still using mags from my G17 and G21.

Waiting to try a TNW for myself before i sell the other 2.

BANNED
    The JRC has both quick change barrels and calibers.

FF
    Quote Originally Posted by ROYAL403 View Post
    i think the fact that the TNW has a quick change barrel AND caliber, makes it a winner in my eyes. I currently own a gen 1 KRISS ( dont get me started haha) and a gen 1 Sub2k (great gun)
    The idea of a TNW rifle in 9mm with a .45 quick exchange caliber kit is great. The rifle could potentially replace both of my rifles while still using mags from my G17 and G21.

Waiting to try a TNW for myself before i sell the other 2.

Good to know! thanks FF

CGN frequent flyer warrenlikesboats's Avatar
    The TNW is fairly overpriced for what you get. But so are many PCC's. Im so far happy with mine. But ive only put around 300rnds through it.

Love my JR in 9mm.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast