Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wilson Combat MATCH-GRADE GLOCK BARRELS In Stock!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sinasta's Avatar
    Need a 5" MP 9mm barrel.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer krausb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinasta View Post
    Need a 5" MP 9mm barrel.
    Me too!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by OldWays View Post
    @ .5 moa, The video ends by saying 0 failures, why do you say 'never to be used as a replacement barrel for duty Glock or self defence"? Just an honest question to hear your reasoning.
    0 failures in a couple hundred rounds ? match grade barrels are for matches not for duty or self defense. Glock stock barrel has a little more play for reliability, thats why so many leo in the US carry them. I have 2 Match grade barrels, the new zev tech and a fitted barsto, but for self defense a glock barrel is more then accurate enough and its more reliable. When it comes down to your life or that of your family, i dont think you will want to tap rack another round from a fte or ftf.
    aut viam inveniam aut faciam

I can understand what you're saying, but on the flip side, that was his accuracy rested on a "bench". If you're in a situation where you need to engage a target, chances are you're going to be hyped up just a little bit, which will decrease your accuracy, for some people more than others. From what that video showed me, that accuracy could very well be the difference between a hit and a miss. I believe that if you've run the barrel for a substantial amount of rounds, and you've experienced no issues, there's no reason the barrel shouldn't be used in a duty/self defence weapon. I personally would, but I'm not a ninja, so I probably don't know any better.

Expried Business Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer beltfed's Avatar
    Are thes pistol barrels still on your website?
    I don't see them after scrolling through 20 some odd pages of 'firearm accessories'...
    Life Member CCFR and CSSA
    Posts made by the pseudonym "Beltfed" may not accurately reflect the beliefs and opinions of the Registered User.

Expried Business Member
    All sold out for now...

Expried Business Member
    Unfortunately we are sold out on the glock barrels. More to come...for future if you click on the link in the post it will take you directly to product if its in stock. If not in stock it will show product not available...Will post here when they are available again!!

Gary

Could we get a custom run of G19 barrels that are just long enough to be legal here in Canada? I do not like the threaded part of my factory barrel. 106mm would be nice.

Expried Business Member
    Unfortunately they will not...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast