Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Non-Restricted ACR DMR update

bushmaster screws up , nobody's fault except bushmaster.

i'm pretty sure wolverine is mad a this (as of everyone in the pre-order). Do not forget , they make a living selling them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnygunningibson View Post
    Instead of hyping the product up before you even get it why even mention it at all, I get the supply and demand thing. The previous comment wasn't directed towards anyone's buisness just a statement in general so don't take it personal.
    It was a ####ty comment and you know it. You need to go wrestle a wolverine to make amends for wasting bandwidth.

You also have to remember that Bushmaster moved from New York to Alabama because of New York's anti-gun agenda. Bushmaster having to push the production date is no surprise whatsoever. This item will come to market, it's just going to take some time. Patience people, patience!

Next... lets try for the hk 243!!!
    A superior NR rifle IMHO!!!

bushmasters loss Canadian business and customers will look to fill the void with other products and bushmaster will sell every last one of the acr they build. if Canadian s dont want them americans will buy em

CGN Ultra frequent flyer werewolf's Avatar
    So get an XCR......

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by .308ACADIAN View Post
    bushmasters loss Canadian business and customers will look to fill the void with other products and bushmaster will sell every last one of the acr they build. if Canadian s dont want them americans will buy em
    They aren't being produced period so not sure what that statement means? I'm pretty sure these will get made at some point as the ACR PRS stocks from the DMR are definitely out in the wild.

And to my understanding the Americans are pissed about the ACR. From the weight, only two gas settings and them not making the caliber conversions when it's a "Adaptive Combat Rifle". And then there's the price point.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Len One O View Post
    And to my understanding the Americans are pissed about the ACR. From the weight, only two gas settings and them not making the caliber conversions when it's a "Adaptive Combat Rifle". And then there's the price point.
    which is really good for us, why do you think they went on sale for $1000 under retail recently?................lack of USA sales
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12