Thread: Thanks for the fast shipping

Thanks for the fast shipping

Placed an order Friday around noon online. Received the package today! Definitely one of the fastest delivery times I have had yet from any online vendor including Amazon. Thanks and great job.
    Newbrunny

CGN Regular
    Yes they are fast. I placed an order yesterday morning and 2 hours later it showed as shipped...now if only canadapost would hurry up...standard delivery date shows this Friday, but estimated delivery is next week Want to shoot it this weekend!

I agree they are fast. Just wish Canada post was as fast. I ordered a mossberg 500 on Thursday and got it Tuesday. Should have been Monday but cp didn't deliver it. Oh well. Big thanks to Al's for a quick smooth transaction! And the best price anywhere!!

Supporting Dealer Al Flaherty's's Avatar
    2066 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6E3R6
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbrunny View Post
    Placed an order Friday around noon online. Received the package today! Definitely one of the fastest delivery times I have had yet from any online vendor including Amazon. Thanks and great job.
    Glad to help!

Quote Originally Posted by jermyzy View Post
    Yes they are fast. I placed an order yesterday morning and 2 hours later it showed as shipped...now if only canadapost would hurry up...standard delivery date shows this Friday, but estimated delivery is next week Want to shoot it this weekend!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumble_b View Post
    I agree they are fast. Just wish Canada post was as fast. I ordered a mossberg 500 on Thursday and got it Tuesday. Should have been Monday but cp didn't deliver it. Oh well. Big thanks to Al's for a quick smooth transaction! And the best price anywhere!!
    If you guys want to optimize delivery time on future (non-restricted) orders, try to get them in on a Sunday night, we have a mail pickup around noon on Mondays, and Expedited Service is typically 3-5 business days, so it's a good way to get them before the next weekend! Never a guarantee, but it's a good way.

If you're local to Manitoba/Ontario/Quebec the delivery time is typically a few days less so you can fudge it a bit more.
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436
    Follow us on Twitter @Al Flaherty's
    Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/al_flahertys/

CGN Regular
    I got my CX4 storm just in time for the long weekend! Thanks!