Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: UTAS UTS-15 and SAM Longslide

CGN Ultra frequent flyer angrysoldier's Avatar
    im going to order a utas on tuesday.
    dont sweat the petty things, and dont pet the sweaty things

Quote Originally Posted by EL34/6L6 View Post
    So tempting Grumpy.
    Your stance and support for this gun alone has been leading me closer and closer to a purchase.
    I agree completely. Every other source doesn't have great things to say about these (I know i know...generations or vintage of guns in YouTube videos were different than what wolverine sells).

I still can't get over not having a forend that would be solid/aluminum with picatinny for a vertical grip. It's the only thing holding me back. Just my opinion.
    Are you allowed to eat doughnuts private Pyle?

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EL34/6L6 View Post
    So tempting Grumpy.
    Your stance and support for this gun alone has been leading me closer and closer to a purchase.
    I truly do like these shotguns and I have put a lot of rounds down range through them. I'm the first one to acknowledge that they may not be everyone's cup of tea but they certainly do perform
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oddball_ted View Post
    I agree completely. Every other source doesn't have great things to say about these (I know i know...generations or vintage of guns in YouTube videos were different than what wolverine sells).

I still can't get over not having a forend that would be solid/aluminum with picatinny for a vertical grip. It's the only thing holding me back. Just my opinion.
    The majority of shotguns sold today don't have solid or aluminum pump handles. I'm personally not a fan of vertical grips on a pump gun and you might find that over time the vertical grip on a pump shotgun doesn't always hold up. I've seen it with remingtons and mossbergs.

A lot of the people who are nay saying the shotgun really have not had a lot of hands on or have refused to adjust how they operate a shotgun, but the new spring assist will certainly help with that. I've talked to a couple of movie companies who have used the UTAS and their armorer is a big fan himself and those guns get a lot of abuse.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    I don't like VFGs or AFGs, but I would employ a handstop instead if it were possible.
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by mg4201 View Post
    Does the .45 longslide come with laser sighting?
    "Just what you see pal!!!"

CGN frequent flyer Secondgunman's Avatar
    I love the UTAS UTS15... Anything that will tick liberals off I love.
    Certified Paper Shredder Guns are just as much apart of me as duck tape or WD40.

Grumpy, what do you prefer about the UTAS15 vs the KSG12? I've never fired either but in handling them the KSG felt much more solid and compact. Though I've heard KSG can be very hit and miss with quality. The UTAS felt bulky and flimsy in my hands.
    <- I made one of the best gifs on the internet

CGN Ultra frequent flyer angrysoldier's Avatar
    Ive fired the ksg and did not like it, felt cheap and just dident feel "right". A buddy of mine just got one of these 3rd gen shotguns and seems to really like it. Im going to pick one up and give it a try. If it sucks i will sell it and take it as a life lesson learned. If i like it i may just buy more than one( I seem to do this a lot with guns i like).
    dont sweat the petty things, and dont pet the sweaty things

What is the price of the longslide? I cannot find it on the site!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast