Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 515171819202122232425

Thread: Arms East ACR Update. They're Here!

Super happy with my NR ACR Enhanced, thanks for a very smooth and easy transaction! The weight doesn't seem to be an issue for me when standing or moving, but lying prone without a bipod does put a large strain on me but my experience with anything comparable is minimal so I couldn't say how it stacks up to the competition. All the same its a great rifle and super fun to use. I've been finding that it doesn't seem to like the .223 FMJ's I'm using and I am getting cycling issues every 5 rounds or so but the 5.56 has worked flawlessly. Having only tried 2 brands of .223 so far tho and am unsure what type I should looking to fire this could be lack of knowledge or experience on my part and not the rifles fault. I am wondering if you'll be getting any 5.56 ammunition in as well, I've been looking locally in NL and online and have only been able to round up 25 boxes of green tips, would love to buy some bulk 5.56 if you could accommodate!

BANNED
    Any word on NR barrels being available soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Donut View Post
    Any word on NR barrels being available soon?
    We've just started a new thread for the current ACR products and availability inquiries, Cheers!

www.armseast.ca Toll Free 1-844-579-0007 EMAIL info@armseast.com