Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 57891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Arms East ACR Update. They're Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    Not sure where I am on the totem pole of ordering but I can't wait to get mine. No fancy 18.5" barrel for me.
    I hear that. I ordered mine before my friend and he got his first.

Quick range report: I put 100 rounds thru it this evening without issue and sighted in the magpul sights at 100m as well. I opted for the super ACR trigger and man oh man is it worth it! What a smooth (and very fast) trigger. A very nice upgrade indeed! Despite the stainless NR hbar the rifle is very well balance. Not at all front heavy as you would have expected it to be... I can only imagine how sweet the short barreled version are for run & gun events.

Two things to note:
    1. Check your gas regulators as mine was set for suppressed firing. A quick flip 180 degress and bingo. I noticed this prior to my range session as I field stripped it and gave it a wipe down.

2. *Some* LAR15 pistol mags are a tight free and will not drop free. Magpul mags are not an issue. I'm thinking this will improve with use.

You guys will be very pleased when you get to shoot your rifles.
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

Got mine. A few tooling marks/swirls on the barrel and the wrong flash hider but other than that I'm quite happy.

AE I will be in for the conversion kit if/when one comes out.

Thanks

P.s. Don't ultimately care about the 2 minor issues above so you won't be hearing from me re those. I'm quite happy.
    Last edited by H.K.Glock 007; 10-15-2015 at 10:53 AM.
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by H.K.Glock 007 View Post

AE I will be in for the conversion kit if/when one comes out.

Thanks
    conversion kit?
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    conversion kit?
    If they are ever able to get more calibres from same manufacturer I would be in for one. Like something suitable for hunting.

Mine should be arriving today but unfortunately I am up north for work so I won't get to t play with it for a few weeks until I'm back home "Harrumph" I would have been able to play with it had AE picked another shipping option that didn't take 11 days to make it across the country. I ordered several items from China using standard mail and it arrived in 3 business days yet to come a few provinces over takes a week and a half lol.
    "Locks on a zipper are, at best, decorative."

"What a coincidence.... so are our Fire-arms laws"

I got some great people to hook me up with some new toys to hang off my acr today as well as throw on my Lantac for me. Awesome gun. Awesome trigger. Very happy. Thanks AE and thanks ws for hooking me up today.

^^^ pics?
    "I HAVE A STRONG FEELING ABOUT GUN CONTROL. IF THERE'S A GUN AROUND, I WANT TO BE CONTROLLING IT." Clint Eastwood PISS OFF A LIBERAL, BUY A GUN

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by H.K.Glock 007 View Post
    If they are ever able to get more calibers from same manufacturer I would be in for one. Like something suitable for hunting.
    you mean their gunsmith in the USA who did the NR conversion or are you talking about what Bushmaster has been promising for years?

There will never be a "kit" you can just buy and throw in your rifle, all will require fitting, machining, custom parts, etc by a smith other than except Bushmasters own and that is a big maybe.

I am currently gathering all the odds and ends for my 30 Remington AR conversion to go along with my 450 Bushmaster ACR. I posted a little bit about it here

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...1#post11815561
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

W
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    you mean their gunsmith in the USA who did the NR conversion or are you talking about what Bushmaster has been promising for years?

There will never be a "kit" you can just buy and throw in your rifle, all will require fitting, machining, custom parts, etc by a smith other than except Bushmasters own and that is a big maybe.

I am currently gathering all the odds and ends for my 30 Remington AR conversion to go along with my 450 Bushmaster ACR. I posted a little bit about it here

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...1#post11815561
    I know zero. Time to bow out and just shoot what I got.