Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 689101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Arms East ACR Update. They're Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotecalgary View Post
    Mine should be arriving today but unfortunately I am up north for work so I won't get to t play with it for a few weeks until I'm back home "Harrumph" I would have been able to play with it had AE picked another shipping option that didn't take 11 days to make it across the country. I ordered several items from China using standard mail and it arrived in 3 business days yet to come a few provinces over takes a week and a half lol.
    We are sorry to hear that the shipping time didn't work out for you.
    The difference in cost for shipping xpresspost (3-ish days), given the size of the ACR box, can be well over 100.00$ through Canada post, depending on your location.
    We are going on the assumption that you guys don't want to shell out any more cash than you already have at the last minute, however, if anyone would like to make a note for xpresspost shipping on their order, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us and we can apply the applicable changes!

www.armseast.ca Toll Free 1-844-579-0007 EMAIL info@armseast.com

CGN Regular shatthatkilledelvis's Avatar
    got mine today - thank you AE! Looks and feels great, BUT I have one regret - I should have sprung the extra cash for the Geiselle trigger upgrade!
    Statistics don't lie, but liars use statistics - Aubie Baltin

No longer a s**t, just a shat...

Come on guys!!!!
    Post the picture please!!!

CGN Regular
    My computer must have a virus because the pics aren't loading.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Well my expected delivery date has come and gone Hopefully Monday!!!!
    |CCFR|

Any news about the chrome lined barrell? Are they arrived in Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by Vdenis View Post
    Any news about the chrome lined barrell? Are they arrived in Canada?
    The Chrome Lined rifles are en-route from Florida. They have not arrived yet but won't be much longer. They will ship basically immediately on arrival. We will post when that happens here and customers with backordered rifles will also receive same day notification from Canada Post.

Also, for those on the West Coast, we notice Canada Post has begun padding their Expedited shipping guarantee dates. Through the notices now says 11 days guarenteed, as noted above, we are still seeing 5 days to Central Canada, 6 days to the prairies and 7-8 days to coastal BC, on average.

We can ship Xpresspost, but be aware that Expedited ground for these giant oversize 150cm high Bushmaster boxes/cases is $65 vs $35-40 for a boxed AR. Xpresspost Air can be ~$150. I know some people have requested Xpresspost and we have no problem doing this (we tick a different box), but I did want to put the actual Expedited ground average delivery times out there for consideration.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Yeah my package said expected delivery was the 16th. I won't have it until te 20th. Pretty close I suppose. All said and done it will be 16 days.
    |CCFR|

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    you mean their gunsmith in the USA who did the NR conversion or are you talking about what Bushmaster has been promising for years?

There will never be a "kit" you can just buy and throw in your rifle, all will require fitting, machining, custom parts, etc by a smith other than except Bushmasters own and that is a big maybe.

I am currently gathering all the odds and ends for my 30 Remington AR conversion to go along with my 450 Bushmaster ACR. I posted a little bit about it here

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...1#post11815561
    Very cool conversions you are doing.

We do have a 7.62x39 bolt and barrel in the works which will happen. Cannot confirm when if ever we will have full AE drop-in calibre conversions though. We could drill two barrels (NR 556/7.62x39) with on the same jig, which would potentially make future gas system swapovers fairly straightforward.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ARMS EAST View Post
    Very cool conversions you are doing.

We do have a 7.62x39 bolt and barrel in the works which will happen.
    Cannot confirm when if ever we will have full AE drop-in calibre conversions though. We could drill two barrels (NR 556/7.62x39) with on the same jig, which would potentially make future gas system swapovers fairly straightforward.
    Nice, should be a good seller, the price gap between 223 and 7.62x39 is only getting wider.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!