Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AAC NiB BCG

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar

AAC NiB BCG

What's going on with these?

There is a handful of us still in the dark with no answers and no updates.
    Why has everyone restocked these multiple times but this store. ?

The previous thread was locked without a response...

CGN Regular
    Canceled order and bought somewhere else. I suggest you do that and stop beating a dead horse

I will beat this horse until I receive what I paid for
    Or
    An explanation or an eta

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigNConnor View Post
    I will beat this horse until I receive what I paid for
    Or
    An explanation or an eta
    It's obvious what your doing and you look like a fool doingbit

Quote Originally Posted by jasondhaynes View Post
    And what's wrong with what I'm doing?

I call, can't cant a straight answer
    I PM with no avail.
    And now I'm creating a new thread because the original was locked.

I have well over 600$ tied up in this, and I believe I deserve some form of communication
    If you don't agree than you sir have a low expectation of customer service.
    I however hold one shot tactical to a higher level.

I've spent thousands with them in the past and never a problem until this last order.

Ill post what a another poster wrote in another thread.
    And I couldn't have said it better myself so ;

Quote Originally Posted by MrSharp View Post
    Yup still haven't got mine either, kind of a dissapointment when you get on a pre order to obtain faster than searching for in stock once released then several months later see places with them in stock while you wait. I understand that one can't control this type of thing when at the mercy of importers, but the amount of pre orders taken should have been capped not run like a special order item with a deposit.

And before people jump on this, yes I've special ordered several guns in the past and played the waiting game, as stated this wasn't a special order it was a pre order giving the impression supply would meet the demand when the order showed up.
    Last edited by CraigNConnor; 09-08-2015 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Spelling

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLHTCUI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jasondhaynes View Post
    One would think it would be easier to cut ones losses and call ones credit card company and start the refund process...
    Cut yer losses and find another business with higher level of customer expectations ....
    This one (thread) is prolly destined for a lock as well.
    FLHTCUI
    Infantryman Terry J Street,2nd Battalion, PPCLI, Shilo, Man. EOT, April 4 2008 Panjwayi District Afghanistan,Constable Jimmy Ng,RCMP EOW,Sunday, September 15, 2002

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by FLHTCUI View Post
    One would think it would be easier to cut ones losses and call ones credit card company and start the refund process...
    Cut yer losses and find another business with higher level of customer expectations ....
    This one (thread) is prolly destined for a lock as well.
    FLHTCUI
    Agreed !

I finally gave up. They ignored all my PM's and msgs on that now-locked thread after telling me the BCG's would be in soon and I would get one. They dropped the ball on yours as well as several others' pre-order. They then promised to make it up to you/others and confirmed AGAIN they were coming in. Then they just cut off communication. BS customer service. A simple apology saying they messed up and that none were coming in is all they needed to do.

Do what I did and buy one from the dealers who have them. Some of them have been restocked 3x in the last 2 months and I had no problem with communication and customer service.

These threads are written so that members are aware of the experiences of others. I was one of the first to pre-order a BCG from the first round that got shipped. One shot cancelled my order without informing me. After weeks and weeks of trying to get a response, they say they'll fix it and give me a discount when the next batch comes through. That was a month or two ago and haven't heard from them since. I too gave up after no answers or updates. Thankfully I hadn't sent them any money and will never deal with them in the future. I got my BCG from another stellar CGN vendor. Just a warning to others if they think about pre-ordering something from oneshot: don't do it or you may just miss out on that thought to get item like I almost did.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast