Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: CanadaAmmo partners with Fedex for improved service

I don't have much luck with fedex over the years and i quit using them completely a few years ago. I'd pay extra NOT to use Fedex - and I do exactly that quite regularly.

Guess I'll just have to stick exclusively to buying guns and ammo.

CGN frequent flyer timandkimandshea's Avatar
    I have nothing but good things to say about CanPar
    T
    Punish only he who has committed the crime

Canpar has greatly improved their service here recently. Maybe they are listening, and I have to believe that CanAm is a noticeable chunk of their business and we are a significant source of whining.
    Merchant of Mass Murder

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by timandkimandshea View Post
    I have nothing but good things to say about CanPar
    T
    Same, I love canpar! Only really deal with them with canam, but they have been amazingly fast comming to Alberta, always prompt and friendly service, far better than ups by miles. No real complains with FedEx but I find canpar has always been faster.

Maybe when dealing with Easter Canada canpar drops the ball? I have heard people complaining about CanPar, but absolutely love them here.

I think the NDP/Liberal voters here have just outed themselves.

Will it be an option? Simply asking because, as others said above, in rural areas that FedEx doesn't serve direct it isn't always the best option. I had a package come from Ontario via FedEx... tracking showed it made it to within 25 minutes of my door then stated "Area not served by FedEx, pick up at depot" and the nearest depot they sent it to was 4 hours away...
    I would happily pay for a shipping choice personally (I have only had good experiences with CanPar myself)
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

CGN frequent flyer
    I think its great when a business works to offer more/better service for their customers. Im not the least bit surprised that a bunch of people complain when they do though. Seems to me gun nutz are among the whiniest people on the planet... and least likely to actually DO anything about their complaints.

I have no complaints about Canpar either and am among the many who does not get decent service from FedEx... but I do appreciate CanAm's efforts to offer more options to their customers. Can Am is a GREAT company... I have nothing bad to say at all.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    CanPar has been excellent so far with typically next day delivery.

Is there a choice, can we select CanPar.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Nice, thanks for the options CanAm...
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

Thanks for adding another option! Just shows the effort your going too to make things more affordable and reliable for your customers.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast