Thread: Hical.ca new UMR, SKS mag release

Hical.ca new UMR, SKS mag release

Hical.ca new UMR, Ultimate Mag Release, is simply the fastest & the best extended SKS mag release available! This release Extends into the trigger guard so you do not have to shift or change your grip at all to release the mag. Fully machined aluminium construction so it will last. Available online now, HERE.

Last edited by hical.ca; 09-17-2015 at 11:16 AM.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

CGN frequent flyer warrenlikesboats's Avatar
    very nice!

Another pic, these allow the fastest mag changes i've had on the SKSs with detachable mags!

Last edited by hical.ca; 09-22-2015 at 11:58 AM.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    An extra trigger inside the trigger guard?

Do you suppose anyone might pull the actual trigger while attempting to change a magazine?

I thought the same, but I suppose the idea is that the magazine is already empty and the gun is locked open.
    If your only political involvement is voting, you don't actually care. Move aside and let the people be heard.

Get involved in your community!

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    An extra trigger inside the trigger guard?

Do you suppose anyone might pull the actual trigger while attempting to change a magazine?
    Careful SKS rookies
    Last edited by rb2; 09-14-2015 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Sponsers thread

You need to deliberately move your finger forward & to the side, some basic training needed, but the benefit is you can keep your hand in your shooting position while changing mags.

Decided to name it the UMR (Ultimate Mag Release) Just because it is....

hey Dave just a heads up I have the kicklite stock and you need to clearance the stock or it binds and doesn't move freely .. took 5min works great now nice and smooth also the tapco mags work perfect, but the short black pro mags seems to be sticky .. I know they will work in , but I gave them the file and all is good.. great product keep the SKS R&D coming

Al
    https://www.youtube.com/user/bcvtwin

high post count doesn't make you right just means you have to much time on your hands

Quote Originally Posted by HunterKillerV View Post
    I thought the same, but I suppose the idea is that the magazine is already empty and the gun is locked open.
    Thas the idea but...