Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Item being returned for refund.

I have purchased 5 guns at their location one of them they gave me free cupcakes the other one they gave me a free hat if the other one that gave me a free t-shirt one had a warranty defects with a mill back to them for free without have to see me whatsoever they have always treated me well I'm sure your story is valid and true but mileage does vary

CGN frequent flyer
    I believe your story too as I did from many others before I went with LANZ. ordered at night and didn't even call them, considering the good reputation here. However, the reality is that, your story and mine are completely different nature. In your cases, including the warranty item, they have nothing to lose and can shift the issue quickly to others(warranty center). Then in my case, since the warranty doesnot apply, they have to take some risks. That's when they showed their true color.

The bottom line is, in any retail transaction, the deal is between the store and the consumer, NOT manufacture/distributor, it's always part of the risk to get some damaged goods without knowing. Then when consumer like me did the right thing and inspected the good upon arrival, the problem would be with the store because they didn't do their due diligence to inspect the goods either when they got it from the distributor, or before sending out to customer. Then whose fault should this be? and should the store take the responsibility for their own ignorance in the whole incident?!

Quote Originally Posted by patjohnw View Post
    I have purchased 5 guns at their location one of them they gave me free cupcakes the other one they gave me a free hat if the other one that gave me a free t-shirt one had a warranty defects with a mill back to them for free without have to see me whatsoever they have always treated me well I'm sure your story is valid and true but mileage does vary
    CSSA Life Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I had a similar problem with another sponsor. Here, although I didn't pursue the issue with them as I thought the repair depot wouldn't take a year to fix the problem, my savage 10tr shot almost 3 feet right at 100yards, the sponsor just gave me the repair depot # and said that's all they could do! Now SFRC did replace a 10tr for one fella on here which is what should happen with every faulty firearm,, this is why I will be ordering from the big box stores, they send a return postage sticker with the firearm so if there are any problems,, you just ship it back and get another in its place, if our sponsors promise this,, I will buy from them first, either that or they test fire and prove it inspected before shipping! They need to stay competitive and that includes service as well as pricing. It is a dicey thing buying something on line sight unseen, we have to trust the supplier, if we lose that trust due to something like this,,, well you see what can happen!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Ifor some reason I can't edit my post and after reading it I see that some may think my rifle was from sfrc,, it was not, mine was from another sponsor, sfrc did it right!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

My new CZ stuff didn't vary much to your pics, hope ya find a perfect gun...
    Join CSSA. Vote Conservative Andrew Scheer in 2019 if you value your firearms!

It functioned amazingly for thousands of rounds (until I sold it) but never looked perfect inside.
    Join CSSA. Vote Conservative Andrew Scheer in 2019 if you value your firearms!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-trident-1 View Post
    I second the go/no go list. so who is going to start the thread and get a nasty reminder from the mods? I got mine already, someone else's turn.
    Me too............who's next?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer OneBarfly's Avatar
    My Livingroom Office: Ont - Marshes of the east
    Looks like CZ has outsourced their machining to Norinco . No knock towards Norinco, as they work and are well priced.

Good finishes aren't CZ's strong side. My CZ also looks very rough inside. But it shoots strait and there are no issues.

the bottom line to the start of this post is ... You don't treat people rudely or you get treated back the same way. Did your mother not teach you any manners. I treat people with respect when it is earned. Your mistake was your lack of manners, I bet if you called back and were polite you would get the same back. Try it.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast