Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Item being returned for refund.

Expired Business Member
    I could only inform you of the information I had been told at that moment. I have made further calls and emails in the afternoon. We will be in contact with tomorrow.

Sorry for the inconvenience of this situation,
    Sara Lanzalone

CGN frequent flyer Familygunnutz's Avatar
    In a situation like this, a good store, like many here on CGN, especially the 2 stores starts with the letter W,
    will say "sorry about the mix up, mail it back we will have a replacement send to your by tomorrow", as soon as the customer showed them the the gun is indeed used and the store had made a mistake.
    they will simply deal with the supplier later. I simply don't understand why the store would have dragged this on, other than they wish the op would just go away?
    OP is upset, and he has the right to, I would be too if I was left wondering should I just eat this & walk away or fight them & suffer headaches.
    Get some!!! ^^

BANNED
    sooooo...a distributor supposedly supplied a dealer with a heavily USED firearm,,,which in turn the dealer sold as NEW,,,and now the poor buyer is left holding the bag??...pretty poor buisness,,,,that firearm should have been returned the very same day,,,and a refund offered,,,especially considering the smalish size of the dealer,,would have really showed great customer service and great advertising,,this just gives more reason the deal only with the few LARGE forum sponsors,,

I wouldnt have the patience. The moment I get ignored, to the canadian consumer we go! On the other note I had lots of good experience with the big names here. They havent let me down.

CGN Regular
    I've owned 5 different Cz pistols, all from new. The machining, particularly of the slide, looked almost identical to yours. All shot and functioned extremely well. Do some research before purchasing and before posting. Took me about 10 seconds to find this on Google, http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...ew-cz-75-p-01/ , some of you need to give your heads a shake.

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    For god sakes take that old gun back and quit trying to deflect to someone else, sort it out with your supplier later, stop dragging it out

Quote Originally Posted by LANZ Shooting Supplies View Post
    I could only inform you of the information I had been told at that moment. I have made further calls and emails in the afternoon. We will be in contact with tomorrow.

Sorry for the inconvenience of this situation,
    Sara Lanzalone
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by derrick1978 View Post
    I've owned 5 different Cz pistols, all from new. The machining, particularly of the slide, looked almost identical to yours. All shot and functioned extremely well. Do some research before purchasing and before posting. Took me about 10 seconds to find this on Google, http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...ew-cz-75-p-01/ , some of you need to give your heads a shake.
    Hadn't read this article before. It pretty much describes things as I have found them with my CZ's as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Flyer View Post
    Joan and Company are smart people.

OP needs to take a deep breath and take it cool. "They" will do the right thing.

IBTL

RF
    Pretty easy for you to say...when it isn't YOUR hard earned money in limbo.......

I think its a good thing when ppl come forward on cgn to make cases like this known...it keeps dealers on their toes and keeps em honest.
    I tried to do the same but every time I posted ...the clown that runs that crooked establishment I dealt with was extremely vigilant to delete my threads....the idiot must have been watching the thread constantly.....

Just goto your CC company...they are great do deal with ...and will bend over backwards to help...and when the vendor is contacted by them, they jump ...fast....the last thing any store needs is racking up complaints from customers thru a CC company.........pretty hard to operate online when your CC provider dumps you....

Quote Originally Posted by derrick1978 View Post

The he article mentions rough machineing but doesn't mention the finish being worn to the point it looked like it has had several hundred rounds through it.
    Maybe it is you who needs to give your head a shake!
    Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

If women can't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by LANZ Shooting Supplies View Post
    We are looking into a resolution with the distributor. We have spoke to them today and we are working together to come to a quick resolution for you. We will be hearing from them shortly. One of our staff members will contact you tomorrow to go into further detail.

Since Seth and I opened the store we have always strived for great customer service and I will continue to do so.

Sara Lanzalone
    As a retailer you should be accepting responsibility for the problem with a firearm you sold and refunding/replacing immediately. Dealing with suppliers/dealers is not the customers problem nor should the customer be forced to wait an unacceptable length of time, which 3 weeks is completely unacceptable, while you try to make sure you get paid back before the customer does. That is simply bad business.
    I don't know of anywhere that makes a customer wait until the business is paid back before refunding the customer. That is completely unacceptable and should not be permitted. When you sell a product you, as a retailer, take responsibility for that product. If the product is defective the customer expects a refund/replacement in a timely matter. This is why we, as customers, buy from local businesses. If this is not going to happen, as evidenced by this thread, what advantage do you, as a local retailer, offer a customer? You offer customer service and customer support if needed. If you are not providing this why would people buy from you? You guys should think about this.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast