Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Item being returned for refund.

Sara,

This is simple unexceptionable! By handling this issue in such mickey mouse manner you are losing future costumers and return costumers.

Best of luck OP. They won't see any money from me again.

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by LANZ Shooting Supplies View Post
    I could only inform you of the information I had been told at that moment. I have made further calls and emails in the afternoon. We will be in contact with tomorrow.

Sorry for the inconvenience of this situation,
    Sara Lanzalone
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

Expired Business Member
    We have spoken to CZ and the distributor. This is in fact a new gun. They have given us the solutions to fix production flaws from the factory. If any one is interested you can contact us and we will send you the information.

We have spoken to the customer twice today to resolve the issue. He will be getting a full refund along with his shipping costs. I do appologize this should not have taken three weeks. Once I was fully aware of the situation, I have taken care of this issue.

If you are not satisfied with any of our customer service or any item you receive. Please contact myself right away and I will be more then happy to help you.

From your staff at Lanz Shooting Supplies & Sara Lanzalone
    Last edited by LANZ Shooting Supplies; 09-16-2015 at 12:50 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Can you just post CZ's "solutions to fix production flaws from the factory"
    I've never heard of a company that provides tips to fix production flaws from the factory rather then just increasing their quality control.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar

Hopefully they will also improve their quality control.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    By any chance is the solution to BUY A GLOCK if you want quality, or BUY A NORINCO for CZ quality for 1/3 the price?
    We have spoken to CZ and the distributor. This is in fact a new gun. They have given us the solutions to fix production flaws from the factory. If any one is interested you can contact us and we will send you the information....
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post

Hopefully they will also improve their quality control.
    Is there any for of warranty? I know my Para had an issue, Graval fixed it, as they didn't want me tinkering with it

Expired Business Member
    There is a production faulty. The solutions how to solve it are:
    1. let apply fine emery clothe and remove black scratches or, 2. let apply wire wheel and remove black scratches and then apply fine emery clothes to be surface nice and smooth

This is the reply I received from CZ.

The customer is returning the firearm and receiving a full refund.

Sara L.

Quote Originally Posted by burnaby View Post
    By any chance is the solution to BUY A GLOCK if you want quality, or BUY A NORINCO for CZ quality for 1/3 the price?
    What is it with you Glock guys?

You never hear from CZ owners go one like school children about how their pistols are better than another.

Who ever the insecure no mind was that started that nonsense, should taken out back behind the barn and sent to bed with no dinner.

Weirdos.

Cz is nothing like a Norico, for that matter a Glock and Cz 75 products are nothing alike, what's the point in saying one is better than the other ?

Oh gawd, I feel like my I.Q. dropped down several notches for even getting involved.

I love my CZ. Fantastic quality for the price.
    I love my Glock, fun, reliable, maybe a little over priced up here,. That has nothing to do with it's accuracy or quality.
    They just spray the parts out in such numbers they should be more affordable is all.
    I can levitate birds.

CSSA

Good to read/hear you are making the customer happy and whole. Way to step up

There is a production faulty. The solutions how to solve it are:
    1. let apply fine emery clothe and remove black scratches or, 2. let apply wire wheel and remove black scratches and then apply fine emery clothes to be surface nice and smooth

This is the reply I received from CZ.

The customer is returning the firearm and receiving a full refund.

Sara L.

Good on Lanz to remedy this issue. Not so sure about this how to fix production flaws thing.
    That kind of comment from CZ will only keep me from purchasing any of their products.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast