Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Item being returned for refund.

CGN frequent flyer

Item being returned for refund.

see my post with picture evidence. I have been patiently waiting for a solution for 3 weeks. Then today the owner still refused to even give an ETA on when the issue will be dealt with and just said they are waiting for response from their distributor and CZ, then hung up on me, saying "I was yelling at her". It's just disgusting. will file a visa dispute and go to court if I have to.

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1281926-Brand-New-CZ-75-SP-01-Tactical-issue-Did-I-get-a-lemon/page4
    Last edited by tiriaq; 09-16-2015 at 02:23 PM.
    CSSA Life Member

Sounds to me like they want CZ to do right by them before they'll do right by you,which is bull####. You should link your other thread or better yet repost the pics in here.
    Go read that shlock to a soldier or a fireman or a football player or a bloody barber Theyll all knock your "this" right down your throat while sippin a beer and eating chicken wings.Then wipe their wee fingers on your pretty little pouch"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer saskgunowner101's Avatar
    That looks pretty rough....new guy practicing draw filing that day?
    Needing Husqvarna 77 chainsaw parts to bring a beast back from the dead...

CGN frequent flyer
    here are the picture evidence I sent over to them which they acknowledged. there is NO WAY the white ring at the mouth of the slide was caused by manufacturing process. the sliding marks on top of the tool marks(not the tool marks themselves) are also the signs of lots of rounds went through.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    CSSA Life Member

CGN frequent flyer
    that's exactly what they have been saying for the past 3 weeks. this kind of business should not exist at all.

Quote Originally Posted by skoal View Post
    Sounds to me like they want CZ to do right by them before they'll do right by you,which is bull####. You should link your other thread or better yet repost the pics in here.
    CSSA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by luckey View Post
    that's exactly what they have been saying for the past 3 weeks. this kind of business should not exist at all.
    It's a terrible way to do business since it's their name on the line I'm sure you'll buy another CZ but I'm pretty sure it won't be from Lanz again. If they gave two #### they would have exchanged the gun and kept the customer happy then deal with CZ not leave you waiting out in the cold after you spent your hard earned money and bought from them .
    Go read that shlock to a soldier or a fireman or a football player or a bloody barber Theyll all knock your "this" right down your throat while sippin a beer and eating chicken wings.Then wipe their wee fingers on your pretty little pouch"

CGN frequent flyer
    Exactly. too bad some people just don't get the common sense like this some times. It's also against the ontario consumer protection act. I hope they are really ready to go to court with me. It will become public record on internet forever. that's a stink they will never be able to just shake it off that easy.

Quote Originally Posted by skoal View Post
    It's a terrible way to do business since it's their name on the line I'm sure you'll buy another CZ but I'm pretty sure it won't be from Lanz again. If they gave two #### they would have exchanged the gun and kept the customer happy then deal with CZ not leave you waiting out in the cold after you spent your hard earned money and bought from them .
    CSSA Life Member

I feel for you. At least you probably will not get your thread locked. I've been waiting almost 2 months for a solution with EPPS and still never even got a call from the owner. I guess if the big guys can get away with crap like that then they make it easy for others to do the same.

And when the moderators back up their sponsors, we can only vote with our wallet and tell everyone our story. We need a go/no go list for the dealers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezesport View Post
    I feel for you. At least you probably will not get your thread locked. I've been waiting almost 2 months for a solution with EPPS and still never even got a call from the owner. I guess if the big guys can get away with crap like that then they make it easy for others to do the same.

And when the moderators back up their sponsors, we can only vote with our wallet and tell everyone our story. We need a go/no go list for the dealers.
    I second the go/no go list. so who is going to start the thread and get a nasty reminder from the mods? I got mine already, someone else's turn.

Wow that's pretty bad, all they had to do was sent you a replacement and they should deal with cz. I guess they would rather their name get #### on. Bad business.

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast