Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Colt canada/diemco complete lower assm, 100% factory colt + 1 MAG, $749.99 shipped

Expired Supporting Dealer

Colt canada/diemco complete lower assm, 100% factory colt + 1 MAG, $749.99 shipped

COLT CANADA/DIEMCO COMPLETE LOWER ASSM, 100% FACTORY COLT, $749.99ea SHIPPED TO YOU'RE DOOR

COMES COMPLETE JUST ADD YOU'RE IUR UPPER OR ANY AR15 UPPER AND YOU ARE GOOD TO GO

EXTREMELY LIMITED SUPPLY, VALID R/PAL REQUIRED, APPROX 2 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY, YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED UNTIL THEY SHIP

THESE WILL SHIP WITH 1 NEW MAGPUL MAGAZINE AS WELL, GREAT DEAL

PURCHASE HERE
    Last edited by GP tactical; 09-18-2015 at 10:02 PM.

We also have a IUR upper in stock , we condo a package deal if someone is interested

Added a free mag to the deal

When you state add an IUR upper (& we have IUR upper's in stock for a package deal) or any AR15 upper and you're good to go, does that mean a genuine CC BCG is some how available in the deal?

Cheers D

Edit: So I'm guessing from all the other posts of these for sale as complete rifles i.e. CC complete lower & IUR upper that no factory CC BCG is available. It's a shame CC wasn't willing/able to offer the CC BCG's too.
    Last edited by Zeroed-In; 09-19-2015 at 05:09 AM.
    Gun Control is Being Able to Hit Your Target.

Sorry the IUR upper does not have a colt BCG, we are using the AAC nickel boron BCG
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroed-In View Post
    When you state add an IUR upper (& we have IUR upper's in stock for a package deal) or any AR15 upper and you're good to go, does that mean a genuine CC BCG is some how available in the deal?

Cheers D

Edit: So I'm guessing from all the other posts of these for sale as complete rifles i.e. CC complete lower & IUR upper that no factory CC BCG is available. It's a shame CC wasn't willing/able to offer the CC BCG's too.

BANNED
    Sorry, not trying to get your goat, but I have a hard time understanding why an assembled lower is worth $750, when that is pretty well the cost of an assembled rifle in the US.

FF

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by FyreFighter View Post
    Sorry, not trying to get your goat, but I have a hard time understanding why an assembled lower is worth $750, when that is pretty well the cost of an assembled rifle in the US.

FF
    That's the premium of having the Colt Canada roll marks. Not worth it to me.

Only a couple left

last 1

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by FyreFighter View Post

FF
    Oh you know why.... Because they can, and people will buy em. Its really that simple.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast