Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sks in your local store

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    Doesn't seem to be any shortage of them. If they do run out of Russians, hopefully Norinco will start producing the SKS for export again. My Chinese SKS rifles have been far more accurate than any of my Russian ones
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Also got a nice 1954 blued from then for 199.00, I noticed they try to bring out the ####ty ones if there on sale or your dont ask for a specific one.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Laminate 1956 from another mail in company's package deal, Best condition SKS I have been BUT its it is not blued so its my shooter

Sks are in stock and no shortage in GTA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    Local CT's seem to have lots. The one I was in yesterday had 15-20 in the rack.
    Fan of Browning Hi-Powers and both S&W and Colt revolvers

CGN Regular
    The Canadian Tire in Alliston just started carrying a selection of firearms two months ago which I was very happy to see. The more stores that carry them, the more normal they'll seem to the public. They've got two shooter grade SKS rifles in stock for what appears to be their standard price of $179.99 (they also got a Ruger 10 / 22 stainless takedown for $409.99 as well, which is the best deal I've seen on one anywhere). I wouldn't take either of them home, though, as neither were blued or chrome lined.

CGN Regular
    My local gs in Ontario still has lots of decent sks plus crates of ammo

Canadian Tire in Langford BC has lots in stock, including service grade, super grade, walnut stocks, Tapco, Timbersmith Monti carlo models and Timbersmith thumbhole models.

CGN Regular
    Seems like WR is wondering why their sales went down or what are the prospectives of their short lived business. Some unexpected competitors and they wonder who they are. Like usual using CGN as market research Tool. Don't worry, you have best SKS by far. Keep bringing them in, while you can.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer andrew3081's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by serg777 View Post
    Seems like WR is wondering why their sales went down or what are the prospectives of their short lived business. Some unexpected competitors and they wonder who they are. Like usual using CGN as market research Tool. Don't worry, you have best SKS by far. Keep bringing them in, while you can.
    This is their forum...so what's wrong with using it as a market research forum on their own forum they paid for?
    What?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast