Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Follower type I vs II vs III

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    sam if you have a factory 4 shot in you gun already you mag not need to use the new spring, unless it old . the spring that comes with the +1 is very long, as many people use the +1 for the new fixed 6 shot 870 tactical.
    go about 3-4 inch passed the end of the mag tube an cut.
    you should make sure when the gun is loaded with shells that you have aprox 1/2 shell of room left when loaded, this will allow for different shell lengths.
    if not, the cut a bit more off, cut end to the end of the mag tube not the follower
    Amazingly, a Google search found this post. Worked perfectly for your +1. Great piece BTW. Fits on my 14" 870p like it was born there. The sling mount even keeps the sling out of the way of my Surefire forend too! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by WetCoast View Post
    Amazingly, a Google search found this post. Worked perfectly for your +1. Great piece BTW. Fits on my 14" 870p like it was born there. The sling mount even keeps the sling out of the way of my Surefire forend too! Thanks.
    Great to hear! Our aim has always been to make the best products in there class.
    Bbb

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12