Thread: What the heck happened to Tangent Theta prices???

What the heck happened to Tangent Theta prices???

What's the deal Jerry??? One day I look at your listing and it says $4200 and now all of a sudden its $1100 more at $5313??

That's quite a steep jump all of a sudden, Care to elaborate?

"TT Professional Marksman 5-25X56 34mm Tube, Illum reticle in either MOA or Gen 2 XR reticle is $5313.00"
    Last edited by TikkaTac; 09-20-2015 at 10:07 PM.
    EE simplicity. First I take it with EMT gets it. Messaging about it doesn't mean it's saved for you during negotiations unless we agree to that term.

Canadian dollar...?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TikkaTac View Post
    What's the deal Jerry??? One day I look at your listing and it says $4200 and now all of a sudden its $1100 more at $5313??

That's quite a steep jump all of a sudden, Care to elaborate?

"TT Professional Marksman 5-25X56 34mm Tube, Illum reticle in either MOA or Gen 2 XR reticle is $5313.00"
    Price some prime Leica Camera lenses and it will become clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Price some prime Leica Camera lenses and it will become clear.
    It's pretty frustrating that no matter what it is we always fall victim to the USD... Tangent it supposed to be 100% Canadian but I guess when every country trades in USD it doesn't matter where it's made..

I'm assuming Tangent gets their parts from the US or Europe?? Anyone know where the parts are from? Glass? Is it one of those "Assembled in Canada" items or are they actually manufactured here from Canadian materials?
    EE simplicity. First I take it with EMT gets it. Messaging about it doesn't mean it's saved for you during negotiations unless we agree to that term.

Supporting Dealer
    Costs were changed to account for currency.

If you are serious about a TT scope, let me know

Jerry

Check out my Facebook page... Mystic Precision Inc

Email me at mysticprecision@gmail.com or PM

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TikkaTac View Post
    It's pretty frustrating that no matter what it is we always fall victim to the USD... Tangent it supposed to be 100% Canadian but I guess when every country trades in USD it doesn't matter where it's made..

I'm assuming Tangent gets their parts from the US or Europe?? Anyone know where the parts are from? Glass? Is it one of those "Assembled in Canada" items or are they actually manufactured here from Canadian materials?
    The are part of Elcan which was formerly owned by E. Leitz and setup in Canada to have secure operations outside of Europe. The glass will be German made by Schott and the build standard will be 1st class. If you can't afford it don't wait for a sale.