Thread: TPG plate carrie in green+ LIV 10x12 plate package

TPG plate carrie in green+ LIV 10x12 plate package

TPG plate carrie in green+ LIV 10x12 plate package
    [TPG-OD-SJLIV]
    $524.99

This is a package deal of the Tac pro gear plates carrier in OD green only and 1 set of S&J hardware Level IV hard plates
    shipping price will have to be ajusted on our end, aprox shipping cost is $20-35 in canada, if you live is the very far north call or email for a quote.

1. will fit anyone from 140lbs to 230lbs with out issue
      fits 10x12 plates

NTOA tested and approved!

The Tacprogear Rapid Assault Plate Carrier was designed to provide maximum protection and agility for law enforcement, military, and private security operators.
      Features:

•Capable of holding a standard 10” x 12” ballistic plate in the smallest possible configuration
      •Ambidextrous zippered pocket allows access to the Tacprogear Universal Tactical Pistol Wheel
      •Front and back MOLLE
      •Reinforced drag handle
      •Padded shoulders
      •Adjustable shoulder and waist straps
      •Built for comfort and durability
      •Universal size

Available colors: OD green only

1. S&J Hardware AR500 plate sets
      2. These plates are 100% Canadian made inc the AR500 PLATE , heat treanted formed , HTSR,and coated with HEAVYAnti spall treatment.

10x12 (11.85 x 9 5/8th)
        SINGLE CURVE
        SHOOTERS CUT BACK PLATE & SHOOTER CUT FRONT PLATE

Just so people understand, the base AR500 plate is a custom blend to our spec to get the right heat treatment and temper, the plate will stop up to 762 nato 150gr ball, 762x39 and 556 nato muti hit.
        AS WELL AS 30-06 AND OTHER LARGE HUNTING ROUNDS UNDER 3000fps
        What you are getting with the anti spall options is how much spall you may or may not get from the round hitting the plate, the anti spall gives very little extra protection, no matter what others may say.

weight will be aprox 5.3KGea depending on how thick the anti spall is.

CGN frequent flyer THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    Sigh

Just my luck

Started buying plate carrier setup in pieces on Monday...

CGN Regular

TPG makes great stuff, these carries are very comfortable and allow for a lot of mobility.
    Last edited by Bobbum Man; 09-23-2015 at 10:44 AM. Reason: shrunk pic

I understand the shooters cut in the front, but what purpose does it have to cut the rear plate?
    It just seems to reduce teh protective area in my mind and doesn't offer any increased moblity...

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Sa View Post
    I understand the shooters cut in the front, but what purpose does it have to cut the rear plate?
    It just seems to reduce teh protective area in my mind and doesn't offer any increased moblity...
    with a plate carrier v a Ful on tac vest, the plates in a plate carrier ride a lot higher then a old school tac vest, so if you have a large square cut plate in a moden plate carrier you would find that the top edges on the plate would stick out.
    makes it harder to use things like slings with the square cut plate sticking out.

Old school Tac vest normaly have the back plate square In the middle of the upper part of the vest.

bbb