Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You guys.....

You guys.....

Hello guys,

I just wanted to say a big thanks to you and your staff for helping my sweetie with a purchase.

First a little background.

Last spring my girlfriend and I went to the NRA show. After a while we came across the Magnum Research booth. Looking at all the large caliber and flashy finished pistols I told her that unlike any normal person I didnt want a watch or a ring. I wanted the gold tiger striped desert eagle. She rolled her eyes as expected.

Well everytime she asked for things before I gave in, I always said "Where's the Desert Eagle?" "In the mail. " she would always say. Well I thought it was just a running joke.

A couple weeks back looking in my mailbox I saw the typical RCMP letter with green. Being a victim of prior registration errors I thought "What have they done now!" Tearing it open I noticed Desert Eagle. I glanced at the top and saw Corynn (insert last name). Well I jumped for joy but then realizing the error I made I sank.

When she got home I confessed straight away. After smacking me and telling me how I ruined my birthday (in November) she said "might as well give it to you now. " but she soon admitted she was glad to skip the wait.

So thank you Wolverine. It was her first gun purchase and she said it was very professional. Admitting she knew limited things about firearms she said she was confident when dealing with you guys.

Now pictures.

Got to shoot it before snow.

She even tried.
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

Man, I wish my girlfriend bought me gold tiger striped desert eagles.... maybe if I marry her? Yea right.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Lol, I'm still waiting for my gift from my fiancée :-(

Sweet gift man!!!!
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Just realized the gun matches the cat. It also appears that your gun shoots cat bullets.

She is a keeper !!

HAHAHA 10/10

If you're going to get a Desert Eagle, you might as well get the Gold plated tiger-stripe model. Please tell me it's in .50AE, that would make this perfect.

Awesome story. You need to get her a gold tiger stripe diamond ring I think don't let her get away.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Mine said I could buy a Stainless Desert Eagle. That's pretty good in my books.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Cool!!!! And I see that you added a quick detach laser cat sight........great idea
    Note to self: Do not have EE posts removed, then immediately re-post the same item, for any reason, as it is against the rules. My humble apologies to all.

My buddies just laugh. They say this is not "you". Im a creature of buying practical firearms.
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast