Thread: S&J Hardware and the SAP6

S&J Hardware and the SAP6

Does S&J Hardware have any plans to release upgrades for the SAP6 model, or adapters to benefit from the large Remington 870 market?

And if so, what are on the drawing board first?

Cheers!

~ Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by 7offsuit2 View Post
    Does S&J Hardware have any plans to release upgrades for the SAP6 model, or adapters to benefit from the large Remington 870 market?

And if so, what are on the drawing board first?

Cheers!

~ Thomas
    at the moment we are just starting to work on a new modle of our fabarm to 870 stock adaptor plate for the rest of the Turkish shotguns, most of them use the same format for the receiver, we have 3 or 4 " brands" of Turkish shotguns here, they all seem to have the same threading for the butt stock.
    Once we have made this we send out a few samples to people to try on there Turkish shotguns.
    we are also making an over sized safety , again most seem to be using the same trigger group. Kinda like the way every one in Italy uses the Benilli M2 trigger group for the semi auto shotguns.
    Our fabarm single point sling mount fits 100,s of different shotguns.
    any thoughts on what other parts would be needed for the sp6.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    any thoughts on what other parts would be needed for the sp6.
    Mag pouches for the 11 round magazines.

Or maybe even better; Belt clips that attach securely to the side of an 11 round magazine.

Something like what this guy is using.

Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    just starting to work on a new modle of our fabarm to 870 stock adaptor plate for the rest of the Turkish shotguns.
    I can't wait for this to happen! I've got a few different guns that could have a use for this adapter. Do you plan on restocking on your adapter/sling plate that shows as out of stock?

Edit: I'll happily take a sample if you need a tester

FIREARMRIGHTS.CA

Quote Originally Posted by magz View Post
    I can't wait for this to happen! I've got a few different guns that could have a use for this adapter. Do you plan on restocking on your adapter/sling plate that shows as out of stock?

Edit: I'll happily take a sample if you need a tester
    yes we will run both at the same time, we were going over the project for the plate adaptor for the other Turkish shotguns yesterday, more work then it looks , as the retaining nut is quite complex, but it can be done.
    I would say by this end of October we will have both back on the market, we have time on the mill, but our lathe time is maxed out, and we are running 6 days a week since last November, but I see there is a strong market for parts for the Turkish shotguns.
    That is until Turkey gets invaded/ go,s to war.
    bbb