Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halloween

Quote Originally Posted by tungngroove2000 View Post
    Less decorating, MORE SALES!!!!!
    Pretty much... So lame.

Do children shop at the ammo source? Lol.
    I didn't invent the turtle neck, but I was the first to recognize it's potential as a tactical garment... Tactical turtle neck. Tactlneck.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

I'm going to pack pumpkins full of tannerite for my celebration !

Quote Originally Posted by Youngfreshtoodeath View Post
    Pretty much... So lame.

Do children shop at the ammo source? Lol.
    We're a sporting goods store with a large collection of military vehicles and equipment out front. People bring their kids here every day. Some of my best memories are of going to the gun store as a kid...buying tackle, minnows, camo hats....getting my first pellet gun etc.

Remember as a business, if you piss off a persons kids, no one in that family will shop at your store again. If you keep them happy with things they appreciate and can look at, you create generations of customers for life.

Besides, who says minions are only for kids...I loved that movie!

Ryan
    Last edited by Chemist; 09-27-2015 at 10:25 PM.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    We're a sporting goods store with a large collection of military vehicles and equipment out front. People bring their kids here every day.

Ryan
    Way to go !! Thanks for sharing Ryan and continu the good work !

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    We're a sporting goods store with a large collection of military vehicles and equipment out front. People bring their kids here every day.

Ryan
    My 3 year old daughter loves the vehicles. I'll have to bring her out to see the minion. I already showed her the pic and she thought it was great.

As a frequent client, I would leave you with the admonition to refrain from erecting any more election paraphernalia that is synonymous with those of the "liberal" persuasion: It's poor business practice to alienate your intelligent client base.
    "And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not." Peter

Quote Originally Posted by New Camper View Post
    As a frequent client, I would leave you with the admonition to refrain from erecting any more election paraphernalia that is synonymous with those of the "liberal" persuasion: It's poor business practice to alienate your intelligent client base.
    Lol!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12