Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MORE Colt Canada ENHANCED Complete AR15 Lowers - All Ambi Controls & Green Furniture!

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Donut View Post
    With the tanking dollar, plus shipping from Brownells, it would probably work out to be about $160 now, lol!
    Haha touche Donut, touche. ATRS also has them listed as $140 but they are out of stock.

Business Member
    Only three remain available.

Business Member
    We just got another 10 Enhanced complete lowers and they are available on-line now!

We have been told that once this batch is gone there will be no more, that means no more stripped, no more standard complete and no more enhanced complete. No more SA15.7's other than what is on store selves. So if you have been thinking about these but holding out, now is the time to buy.

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SelectShootingSupplies View Post
    We just got another 10 Enhanced complete lowers and they are available on-line now!

We have been told that once this batch is gone there will be no more, that means no more stripped, no more standard complete and no more enhanced complete. No more SA15.7's other than what is on store selves. So if you have been thinking about these but holding out, now is the time to buy.

and in a month from now they will flood the market again

I call BS on CC disappearing
    thx though

CGN Regular
    Last edited by jasondhaynes; 04-01-2018 at 07:10 PM.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasondhaynes View Post
    Same . been burnt already by there tactics
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I deal in facts based on information available. It is no secrete that there was a finite amount of SA-15.7 and SA-20's, only 500 of each were made and only 480 of each released. Both Colt and Distributor are out of SA-15.7's.

The stripped lowers, standard and enhanced complete lowers were all the result of extra lowers made as part of the SA series rifle run. There was a finite amount of lowers made and none made since. We are told this current and final release of enhanced lowers is the last of the lowers from that batch.

If more do get released I will be as surprised as everyone else. BTW I am not the only dealer getting this batch so I am not saying that other dealers wont be advertising these soon. We are located 5 minutes from the distributor which enables us to pick up Colt product as soon as it is available.

Regards,

BANNED
    I just hope that these won't be the last Cold Canada products that come out. Looking forward to some of their new offerings, ie complete rifles. Word around the campfire is no news until Shot Show.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Donut View Post
    I just hope that these won't be the last Cold Canada products that come out. Looking forward to some of their new offerings, ie complete rifles. Word around the campfire is no news until Shot Show.
    Agreed, sorry did not mean to imply no more Colt Canada Product, just the last of the current generation. I too have heard rumours about an announcement at Shot Show, guess I will have to wit until I am there to find out if there is any truth to it.

Business Member
    We still have some advanced complete lowers available.

Business Member
    Stiil have a few in stock

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12