Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Fall Frenzy Sale - October 14 - 17 *DETAILS ADDED*

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by MilArm View Post
    I like this thinking, it didn't fly with my wife and my bow spending spree, but I like it.
    I did not include the cost of a purse or shoes spree that a person may have to spring for! Still worth it!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Sooo, any more details!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Regular
    See you on the 14th!

CGN Regular
    Yes, you can pay for it without the license and we can hold it in store for you until your license comes in!
    Thats awsome!

See you thursday at 4:30

CGN frequent flyer
    Have you CGN sponsors no respect for the common man's wallet???
    I'll come in and have a look!

Business Member
    As a quick note regarding E-mail orders, we will be accepting them during the sale. We will more than likely not have a chance to answer them until next Monday. We will honour the sale price for these email orders with the following specifics:

1) Your email must be received in our inbox at sales@milarm.com between October 14th @ 9:30 AM MST and October 17th @ 5:30 PM MST.
    2) Your email must include the specific firearm or the specific products you are interested in buying. The only products we will honour the sale pricing on will be the item inquired about in your original email. You will not be allowed to initiate the transaction with 1 item and then add more items to the order next week after the sale is over.

You can also call in during the sale to place an order as well. As always, we accept Visa, MasterCard & EMT for all mail orders.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    As a quick note regarding E-mail orders, we will be accepting them during the sale. We will more than likely not have a chance to answer them until next Monday. We will honour the sale price for these email orders with the following specifics:

1) Your email must be received in our inbox at sales@milarm.com between October 14th @ 9:30 AM MST and October 17th @ 5:30 PM MST.
    2) Your email must include the specific firearm or the specific products you are interested in buying. The only products we will honour the sale pricing on will be the item inquired about in your original email. You will not be allowed to initiate the transaction with 1 item and then add more items to the order next week after the sale is over.

You can also call in during the sale to place an order as well. As always, we accept Visa, MasterCard & EMT for all mail orders.
    Thanks, I just got off the phone with you guys basically asking the same things, I will be emailing and trying to call till I have to go to work, a few items I would like if it works out!

CGN Regular
    might take the day off work - dumb question: website is updated for OCT5, should we expected any new stock (Glock & FN specifically)

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jg007 View Post
    might take the day off work - dumb question: website is updated for OCT5, should we expected any new stock (Glock & FN specifically)
    we're working on the update as we speak, but no, there is nothing new for those 2 brands.

Will you have any Girsan products in?
    Specifically the Yavus 16?