Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: CSA VZ.61 Skorpion in .22LR rimfire

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Skorpdiddlydoo.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

im in for one!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Does this have to go thru classification aswell or is it already good to go as we have the 32acp and 380 acp versions here??
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Does this have to go thru classification aswell or is it already good to go as we have the 32acp and 380 acp versions here??
    Guessing as a conversion kit on existing receivers these will be good to go and not need classification. The certificate update due to caliber change might be an issue until someone has theirs verified. Hello rimfire rifle mags.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DJdeadlyDALEK's Avatar
    I'd buy one

Check my latest started threads for current firearms up for sale!

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    The csa website states 10 and 20 round mags but the mags in the pics look like a 30 rounder if not bigger compared to a 20 round 32acp mag
    .22lR mags would be single stack, that's why it looks longer.

oh yeah this is nice!

On wiki it says about OAL is about 20" with the stock deployed. You wouldn't need to make the barrel longer, but you would need to "permanently" affix 6 more inches to the length to get it to 26". I would say small fake silencer could do the trick.

But I thought that as long as, for rimfire and manual firearms, if it was already under 26", (ie. it came that way un-alterered) it was non-restricted. Like the "Mare's leg" guns that are already under 26". Been awhile since I checked the law, could someone clarify?
    CPC, CSSA

The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. — John Stuart Mill

Quote Originally Posted by Wildbore View Post
    On wiki it says about OAL is about 20" with the stock deployed. You wouldn't need to make the barrel longer, but you would need to "permanently" affix 6 more inches to the length to get it to 26". I would say small fake silencer could do the trick.

But I thought that as long as, for rimfire and manual firearms, if it was already under 26", (ie. it came that way un-alterered) it was non-restricted. Like the "Mare's leg" guns that are already under 26". Been awhile since I checked the law, could someone clarify?
    Weird, I didn't know that... but since this is semi-auto and not leaver/bolt then maybe it wouldn't apply?

CGN Regular
    It's too bad NS hasn't taken the opportunity to at least reply to this thread. They've had at least (4) days in which to do so.