Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Reloadable 7.62x51 nato

I've gotten two crates myself. Great stuff!

Anyone in Toronto want to go halves on a case. May even 3rds on a case. Bought Berdan case and want to try out boxer primed. Pm me.
    "We must Unite as ONE!!"

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyG View Post
    Just got my case and unboxed and shot it and I must say I'm actually a little unimpressed. the accuracy seems about on par if not a bit worse then the Norinco I have been shooting, and the rounds have this black corrosion on most of them, some with green or pink spots. The corrosion comes off with a steel Dremel wire brush but it will be exhausting inspecting all the rounds for this. like to hear if anyone else has seen this before and is it normal, or did I potentially get a bad box? the battle packs did seem to sealed but I will check the second one, as for the accuracy I did only shoot 10 rounds out a recently cleaned M305 so I will reserve judgement. But I would like to see if anyone has similar experience with this batch?
    Good day, I find your conclusions somewhat strange.... You are "unimpressed" ? Accuracy on par or worse than Norinco, come now, how did you arrive at this conclusion ? You are talking about two makes of ammo at completely different ends of the spectrum. Norinco being a low end consumer grade, whereas HP is Nato spec and of proven accuracy and consistency.

I would like to see this black corrosion you speak of, we have sold several million rds here in North America, never heard of this....

I commend you for having obtained all this information after firing the grand total of 10 rds. On one hand you said below Norinco, now you will reserve judgement ??

I look forward to hearing more
    John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer NavyShooter's Avatar
    I split a case of the Boxer primed ammo with a friend and it's cycled perfectly in my Browning 1919A4.

Should I end up with a pile of money, I'll be snagging a pile of this reloadable brass.

Thanks John.

NS
    One shot one tequilla

Death from a bar....

BANNED
    I have been very impressed with this ammo
    Accuracy write up here
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...d-for-accuracy

Just ordered a case. Can't go wrong at that price with free shipping. Another great deal from Marstar.

CGN Regular
    Have to get some of this! So glad to see some affordable good quality .308/7.62x51 coming onto the market again. I have sworn off Norinco 7.62x51 since one of my M305s has a real issue with it. Works great in my Shorty but when I fire it in my 2007 vintage full length, it pops the extractor within 3 - 20 rounds. Does not happen with any other ammo.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    If I could buy more I would. I've "Mexican matched " this stuff in the past and have done well against people with carefully selected handloads. This is enough evidence I need

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678