Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Annual Regular Season Hockey Pool

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    The first round of Invites has just now gone out. You should see my invite with full rules in your inbox now.

Here is a copy of the invite. If you don't have an invite already. You are free to use the link below to signup. However, please note the full rules below and make sure your part of our "Contest" group by Oct 15.

And again. If you have problems. Feel free to email me directly at calvin@prophetriver.com.

Calvin Sunderland.
    Technical Support & Development
    Prophet River Firearms.

Welcome to the 3rd Annual Prophet River NHL Regular Season Hockey Pool!! 2015-2016 Season.

Hello Customer

This is your official Invite to our Hockey Pool. Once again we will be giving away some great prizes at absolutely no cost to our customers to enter. Simply make your picks and follow along as the season progresses to see how you make out. Three times throughout the year the team with the most points at that point in the season will be given a $100 gift card to our store. The overall leader at the end of the season will receive a $200 Gift Card.

All entries must be received before the deadline at 12 noon Mountain time on Wed, Oct 15th.

Round winners will be awarded on the following dates: (Roughly every 20 games)
    Nov 24
    Jan 5
    Feb 26
    and the Grand prize will be awarded on April 11

Use this link to sign up.
    http://www.officepools.com/invite/classic/m/K63T68T

If you are already a member at "Office Pools" from one of our previous pools you may sign in and create your team in this years pool. If you are not a member you will need to sign up and agree to the "Office Pool" terms before you may create your team.

Like last year by default the following are turned on within your account

Receive Nightly Email
    Receive Trash Talk Email
    Receive Private Message Email
    Receive Broadcast Email

But you may edit your account and turn off the emails from office pools if you wish as Prophet River will send out an email announcing the winning team after each round.

Winners of each round will be notified via email. In event of a tie Prophet River will pick one winner at random and only they will be notified. Gift Card prizes are only redeemable on our merchandise and will not be paid out as cash. Prophet River reserves the right to make adjustments to rules and or prizes of this promotion as needed.

Please limit your entries to one per person. Duplicate entries will disqualify you and I will remove ALL your teams.

This invite is being sent out to our contest group list. If however you see this invite via a friend/Facebook/Twitter then please feel free to create a team using the above link. However, due to Canada's anti spam laws you must be part of our Contest Group by the time the pool starts or your team will be removed.

Please see this page on our site for details on how to sign up or change your group membership.
    http://store.prophetriver.com/newsletter-contest/

Good Luck!
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

I'm In!!!...... Figure I can't do any worse than last year! Hahahaa

So with the regular season starting tomorrow, we don't actually start collecting points till after Oct. 15th?

Points start right away as its the full season points of each player. But yes, you can change things until the 15th. Its the entire season so knowing the first week of games should not affect the results overall. And everyone has the same chance to change until the 15th so its fair anyhow. So I'd check it on the 14th to make sure none of your players got hurt for the year. But I'd pick soon. Just so you don't forget. I'd hate for someone to miss out because they were waiting till the last day and then forgot to make a team. If you need to, the team that you picked can be edited as much as needed until it locks down on the 15th.

And just to point out. I noticed I never said it in the invite.

This is Free.

Calvin Sunderland.
    Technical Support & Development
    Prophet River Firearms.
    www.prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

Thanks for the clarification Calvin.

I am in,
    Thanks Calvin

Thanks PRF....put in my team tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesy_One View Post
    I'm In!!!...... Figure I can't do any worse than last year! Hahahaa
    I was thinking the same thing, hit fourth last year then dropped well below 100. All good fun though, thanks for doing it again Prophet River

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalGoose View Post
    I was thinking the same thing, hit fourth last year then dropped well below 100. All good fun though, thanks for doing it again Prophet River
    Thanks for entering. Would love to have a few hundred guys in this year; more fun and as pool grows so will prizes!!!
    www.prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

Im confused. I've used office pools for playoffs before but cant see any sort of standings. Or a list of members. Am I missing something?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast