Thread: Warrior Assault Systems Armour carriers now available in Canada

Expired Business Member

Warrior Assault Systems Armour carriers now available in Canada

After meeting with Simon from S&J Hardware and testing out his plates we set out to find a quality plate carrier manufacturer with decent pricing.

We've been fortunate to set up an account with a UK based distributor/manufacturer called Warrior Assault Systems. Their products are made from American webbing, buckles and fabrics and have apparently been in use around the globe for some time and have a great reputation. They are approved and in use by LAPD.

Because of restrictions with our credit card providers we are unable to sell body armour so with S&J's help we will be putting together package deals available at S&J Hardware. Customers with existing plates, or people just looking for a top tier carrier at a fair price will be able to order Carriers and Pouches from either store.

We'll be placing our first order early next week (First week of October) and need CGN's input on what they would l to see. Please go to Warriors Webpage and look through their offerings. then contact us by posting here, emailing me Rich@beetleoutdoorsupply.com or Simon at sales@sjhardware.com

Initially we will be focused on carriers that will work well with S&Js plates but we have been told Soft armour will be available and we will be selling this through S&J based on customer requests and feedback. If however your interested in something cool you see, please just ask and Ill get you pricing as we can import their entire line...including their tough hooks, holsters, combat belts etc.

Right now we are looking at the DCS, and the ARC platforms

Please take a minute to look through their offerings and let us know, what colors and models people would like to see. Our price point will be the same as US Pricing plus the normal exchange rate.
    http://www.warriorassaultsystems.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/warriorassaultsystems/
    http://soldiersystems.net/tag/warrior-assault-systems/
    Last edited by Beetle Outdoor Supply; 11-22-2015 at 10:30 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Epoxy7's Avatar
    Ricas compact in black. No armor pannels required as I have extras.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ShawnC6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Epoxy7 View Post
    Ricas compact in black. No armor pannels required as I have extras.
    Curious on a price on this one also.

The plates they work with are S&J's 12x10's?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I like the look of the base DCS plate carrier in Ranger Green. It would totally be dependent upon pricing though.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Epoxy7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher-One View Post
    I like the look of the base DCS plate carrier in Ranger Green. It would totally be dependent upon pricing though.
    Those look good too.

Would be interested in a hard armour carrier for over the soft armor vest. Would need the plates for that one though.

This stuff looks pretty good. Price is of course the main question. Although I have a good idea based on US price listings I've seen.

Expired Business Member
    Hi Guys, sorry I've been swamped with getting all my MDT Chassis refinished and assorted other shop stuff and am having a hard time keeping ontop of CGN posts.
    Warrior pricing is easy, just take the US prices which are listed at Chase Tactical and times them by the exchange rates. I think its around .34 cents (so X1.34). Emails come right through to my laptop and are easier to reply to than CGN posts. Also I know several of their platforms are limited to Tan and Multicam, but the color options are listed on Warrior Assault Systems webpage, and I think the US retailer Chase Tactical has the same options...so untill I can get the lineup online thats the most accurate prices.
    Because of exchange rates its really hard to keep ontop of webpage pricing right now. As is seen when pricing out parts and stuff. Generally speaking, If a vendor has recently placed an order, their prices will reflect the current exchange rates. If they are sitting on old stock, they will be priced way lower than anyone else. I want everyone to get the best bang for their buck, and because Im importing most of my products myself, my prices will reflect the current rates.
    Thanks
    Rich

Expired Business Member
    S&J managed to clear out their carriers in a little over 5 hours, I phoned the distributor today for 30 more for S&J and they reportedly have been hit with a wave of orders orders since the recent tragedy in Paris and are running behind.
    As such I got the last of their Compact Plate Carriers coming in for S&J and they should arrive next Friday or Monday. I really need people to send me an email with their requests so I can figure out exactly what people need. I respond to emails in a timely manner and am happy to go back and forth with questions, but it is very hard for me to monitor CGN posts for requests as I usually dont get onto here until after after dinner and having sent out shipping information and so on. If you seriously want prices or availability please email me or S&J and they will forward your email to me.
    Thanks
    Rich

Any chance of bringing in the Recon in multicam? Have their Pathfinder chest rig that would integrate with the WAS Recon

Cheers

Expired Business Member
    Hi Cyprus
    I have a few different sample rigs coming in Saturday including the Recon as well as the Pathfinder Chest Rig that I'm using for some pictures to show the integration of the two rigs.

The Recons are $260 USD which is $350 Canadian. If you are using S&J Hardware plates let me know and I'll take an additional 10% off the purchase but I need to send you a secure invoice via email that you can pay with Credit or EMT.

I haven't had a chance to put it online yet so please drop me an email and I can ship it out Monday of next week.

Thanks again
    Rich
    Rich@BeetleOutdoorSupply.com

Quote Originally Posted by CyprusTM View Post
    Any chance of bringing in the Recon in multicam? Have their Pathfinder chest rig that would integrate with the WAS Recon

Cheers