Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Warrior Assault Systems UK Made Armour carriers now available in Canada

CGN frequent flyer Familygunnutz's Avatar
    I have one of their recon plate carrier, very best of quality at a very reasonable price.
    Get some!!! ^^

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Epoxy7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Familygunnutz View Post
    Need one of those! Tagged for future interest.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Outcast's Avatar
    One stop from 100 acres with a house in the middle
    Looking at a US site for the Ricas assault vest it's listed at $329 US so I'm thinking these guys are going to be pricy

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonGreen View Post
    any updates on the covert yet?
    Sorry for the delayed feedback on these carriers, I didnt realize S&J had a 3 page thread on them, my sub forum hasnt gotten a single reply.
    The Coverts should be here at the end of next week. I've had a couple DCS's and a Recon and a variety of their different mag pouches that I've been trialling and showing to some LEO buddies for their opinions. So far the feedback is very very positive. I had a Pre-order sale to Rosco66 who has been trialling a 901 chest rig with a back panel for the past few weeks, he has nothing but positive feedback on it and the mag pouches. People can PM him for an honest opinion but I think he's working on a review and will post it here, or under our forum.
    Because this is a joint venture with S&J if people want prices on the carriers for their S&J plates, its probably easiest to email me Rich@beetleoutdoorsupply.com and CC sales@SJhardware.com so Simon can keep track of who's asking about things. He gets about 10 times more emails than I do, and I've set up the supply chain to get these into Canada, so its easiest to ask me about the carriers and him about the plates (our webpage and Credit Card providers prohibit the sale of body armour) .
    I'll tag this thread, and am working on adding the current carriers to my webpage, as well Ill get pic's and details over to S&J before the shipment arrives.
    Thanks again for your support
    Rich

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    Pics would be nice, all these pages and no pics...

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigNConnor View Post
    Pics would be nice, all these pages and no pics...
    Heres the only one I have handy from my Elcan review...this also has their snap mag pouches and a camelbak on the back. I have to get them posted, then Ill start the review pics and can add some pic's here.

That shine on the inner tan lining/webbing is actually really neat ventilated fabric/padding. Its kind of deep honey comb webbing that breathes and allows air flow...Ill try to take a picture of it up close as both simon and I thought it was the neatest sh*t either of us had seen on a vest.

Good morning
    yes we got in the samples, some were good some were really good!
    But, I,m picky so we are testing the product an getting feed back from end users.
    With the US $ being up , its hard to get use to the new price points, but that is why we are not rushing into this venture .
    As rich posted about, thee are some great things about these plate carriers, the airtex sype of suspended backing is really good, poss the best system I have seen on a plate carrier, it will for sure aid in wicking away sweat better then anything I have seen so far.

We should have the Low pro plate carriers in by end of month.
    This is something I will be really happy to see.

feel free to send either Rich of myself an email with any inquiers on the plate carriers.
    We will have something set up also where you can get a plate carrier plates at a Spl price.
    We are trying to bring in a quality product that is a good price, something better then then stuff u see in most stores, but with out being to exspensive.
    BBB

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Epoxy7's Avatar
    Available in black?

Very interested. Looking for one like this for a while now.
    Last edited by Epoxy7; 11-23-2015 at 08:55 AM.

Centurion chest rig with the warrior back panel
    http://www.warriorassaultsystems.com...-rig-multicam/

I'd love any sort of chest rig that can properly take VZ-58 mags. The more mags the better. I know I would have loved any ventilation the last time I had to wear a vest. Memories of sweat dripping onto hot asphalt that was running off the corners of my sweat saturated carrier.
    A fear of weapons from 80's action movies, not logic, created the disaster that is our firearms act.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast