Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Warrior Assault Systems UK Made Armour carriers now available in Canada

Warrior Assault Systems UK Made Armour carriers now available in Canada

Warrior Assault Systems UK Made Armour carriers now available in Canada

A joint venture between S&J Hardware and Beetle outdoor supply

Beetle outdoor supply

After meeting with Simon from S&J Hardware and testing out his plates we set out to find a quality plate carrier manufacturer with decent pricing.

We've been fortunate to set up an account with a UK based distributor/manufacturer called Warrior Assault Systems. Their products are made from American webbing, buckles and fabrics and have apparently been in use around the globe for some time and have a great reputation. They are approved and in use by LAPD.

Because of restrictions with our credit card providers we are unable to sell body armour so with S&J's help we will be putting together package deals available at S&J Hardware. Customers with existing plates, or people just looking for a top tier carrier at a fair price will be able to order Carriers and Pouches from either store.

We'll be placing our first order early next week (First week of October) and need CGN's input on what they would l to see. Please go to Warriors Webpage and look through their offerings. then contact us by posting here, emailing me Rich@beetleoutdoorsupply.com or Simon at sales@sjhardware.com

Initially we will be focused on carriers that will work well with S&Js plates but we have been told Soft armour will be available and we will be selling this through S&J based on customer requests and feedback. If however your interested in something cool you see, please just ask and Ill get you pricing as we can import their entire line...including their tough hooks, holsters, combat belts etc.

Right now we are looking at the DCS, and the ARC platforms

Please take a minute to look through their offerings and let us know, what colors and models people would like to see. Our price point will be the same as US Pricing plus the normal exchange rate.
    http://www.warriorassaultsystems.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/warriorassaultsystems/
    http://soldiersystems.net/tag/warrior-assault-systems/
    Last edited by badboybeeson; 11-22-2015 at 10:52 AM.

CGN Regular
    Very nice!

Pictures ???

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-12 View Post
    Pictures ???

ill post some today

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    I read the title a little too quickly and thought you meant one of these.....

My first thought was where am I going to get the money?....my second was what is my wife going to say?

Last edited by sailor723; 10-03-2015 at 02:07 PM.
    Fan of Browning Hi-Powers and both S&W and Colt revolvers

CGN frequent flyer Jerry Champagne's Avatar
    Looks like some solid gear but with no prices posted I'm assuming I cannot afford this gucci kit...my search for a battle belt continues
    I see your Jihad and Raise you a Crusade

Have you ever smelt your enemy's last breath? Have you?

Awesome kit, I have one of their backpacks for 8 years now, looks like new and it's been to hell and back a couple of times with me. Great gear, not Gucci prices (check out their website and x2 for a rough Cdn price). I find this brand better than 90% of the US manufactured products and usually at a much better price.

Candocad.
    [FONT="Verdana"]Take that shot and take it well, because there is unlikely to be another chance.

CGN frequent flyer Familygunnutz's Avatar
    Get some!!! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Familygunnutz View Post
    ^that....odg.
    "A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance" -Hunter S. Thompson

Covert plate carrier.
    No step on Snek.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast