Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 50 bmg rifle for sale, BACK IN STOCK 3/23/2016, BIPOD ADDED

Expired Supporting Dealer

50 bmg rifle for sale, BACK IN STOCK 3/23/2016, BIPOD ADDED

Both Sold Pending Funds

We have a 50 BMG rifle for sale, brand new, THIS THING IS OVER 58" LONG, THESE ARE GEN 2 UPPERS, New features:

Improved caming index to assist with case extraction.

Longer free float quad rail to extend balance point for supported shooting and bipod.

SHIPPING WITH A 9-13 SERIES IX BI-POD (94671), TODAY ONLY 3/27/2016

BACK IN STOCK AS OF 3/23/2016

it is the dominion arms upper with the non restricted alberta tactical lower installed with lower parts kit , built and assembled at ATRS, and outfitting with a rifle length buffer tube ( NO STOCK INCLUDED BUT WE HAVE MAGPUL PRS STOCKS ON ORDER) YOU CAN OUTFIT AS YOU'RE TASTE DESIRES OR WE CAN SUPPLY THE MAGPUL PRS

we have taken all the work out of building one, JUST ADD A SCOPE AND STOCK YOU ARE GOOD TO GO,

asking $2899.99 + tax, Both sold pending funds , shipping included Easter weekend most locations, IT IS HEAVY , pricing is for EMT sale, NON RESTRICTED FIREARMS, PAL REQUIRED TO PURCHASE

email us at sales@gptactical.com to purchase

comes with hard case

STOCK SHOWN NOT INCLUDED but available separately

Attachment 49952

A LITTLE ABOUT THE ATR LOWER

ATRS came up with a NON restricted trigger group/lower that with a minor irreversible modification to the BOLT ACTION SINGLE SHOT 50 BMG upper such as the Safety Harbor, Ferret and the Dominion Arms DA50 that makes these entire rifles NON restricted. This means the upper will no longer fit onto any ar15 lower. So by having us do this modification to your upper you will have a dedicated trigger group/lower for your DA50 or similar, but the entire rifle will be NON-restricted.

A LITTLE ABOUT THE UPPER

The DA50 Upper Receiver is a single shot, bolt action rifle chambered in the powerful 50 BMG calibre. The 32" heavy profile, fluted barrel and large muzzle break ensures excellent accuracy and significant recoil management. The full length top picatinny rail and additional 4 inch rails at the 3, 6, and 9 oclock position provides ample room for mounting optics, bi-pods, and accessories. Includes proprietary hammer to celar bolt with upgraded spring to ensure ignition of 50 BMG primers.
    New features:
    Improved caming index to assist with case extraction.
    Longer free float quad rail to extend balance point for supported shooting and bipod.
    Last edited by GP tactical; 03-27-2016 at 11:25 PM.

Good idea to sell a fully built rifle. What's the warranty on it?

any issues would arise we would deal with , but dealing with a quality ATR built lower and all modifications done by ATR, you know you are getting quality and a company that stands behind there work

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Epoxy7's Avatar
    Does it come with a FRT table print out or anthing showing the rifle is non restricted so it won't be confused with the regular DA50?

A 50 for 3K is pretty good.

"East of the Rockies, and west of the rest" - Corb Lund
    I like the fact that it's built and ready to go. I debated snapping this up. If I didn't just buy a .338 Lapua this week I would've pounced on it. I've been toying with the idea of the DA 50 for a bit now.

What kind of bipod is on that and what type of case is included, pelican?

That is a GG&G bi pod and not included in price , I believe the case is a flambae case
    Quote Originally Posted by cgypal View Post
    What kind of bipod is on that and what type of case is included, pelican?

Quote Originally Posted by GP tactical View Post
    That is a GG&G bi pod and not included in price , I believe the case is a flambae case
    Ive been looking for a bipod for my da50, whats the specs on it and the price?

Lots of interest but still available

Bump

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast