Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Smith & Wesson 986 9mm Revolver

I have a 686 but it needs a couple of friends. A 9mm and 44 mag are planned for the future.
    "There are only three ways to motivate people: money, fear, and hunger." -Ron Swanson

You can order them from revolversupply.com. I think they ship to Canada, although I usually have them shipped up to the US border because shipping costs are a lot cheaper. Have a look at their moon clip checkers too. I just ordered one for my 625, as a bent moon clip cost me a lot of time on one stage at my last club match. Ordered one for my future 929 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugsy59 View Post
    I received my 929 'Micheluk' about 6 weeks ago and have to say that it is a wonderful pistol to shoot. Accurate and smooth. But it needs the moon clips. (8 shot) But it only came with 3. Can anybody advise where I could buy more, maybe a few dozen of them?

Thanks in advance.
    Too many toys, too little time ...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lejarretnoir's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugsy59 View Post
    I received my 929 'Micheluk' about 6 weeks ago and have to say that it is a wonderful pistol to shoot. Accurate and smooth. But it needs the moon clips. (8 shot) But it only came with 3. Can anybody advise where I could buy more, maybe a few dozen of them?

Thanks in advance.
    UniqueTek.com

TK Custom.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123