Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Gun Ranges Across Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Fusilier View Post
    I haven't added it to the map page yet because your website provides no location, just a PO Box for mail. How about a street address or a Lat/Lon so we can find it? Or even perhaps driving directions so I can find it on Google Maps?

Thanks

Our "directions" link on the home page lists all including explicit directions and gps co-ordinates.
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

How well or good gun ranges be is no used if all the gun ranges don't accept new members. Over here in Canada we having politician wanted to stop us for owning guns and the gun clubs is not helping for allowing more gun members. So very soon gun owners will feel what the point of getting gun licence and owning guns if there is no place to shoot it. The more gun owners the stronger we can stand against politician from destroying our hobby. No point of posting which gun clubs is good or nice..

Quote Originally Posted by tunkuz View Post
    How well or good gun ranges be is no used if all the gun ranges don't accept new members. Over here in Canada we having politician wanted to stop us for owning guns and the gun clubs is not helping for allowing more gun members. So very soon gun owners will feel what the point of getting gun licence and owning guns if there is no place to shoot it. The more gun owners the stronger we can stand against politician from destroying our hobby. No point of posting which gun clubs is good or nice..
    When a range is not accepting new members it is because they are at capacity.
    Not because they don't want new members.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tunkuz View Post
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

My club is "Club de Tir Lanaudiere" in Joilette, Que.

It's an all in door range, 12 bays 25 meters long. 4 of the bay's can take rifles up to .308.
    Great bunch of people running the place, never very crowded and still looking for new members.

http://clubdetirdelanaudiere.com/?page_id=124
    Freedom is never free

Eastend Gun Club in Eastend SK

It's a hidden gem in the dinosaur country.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer686 View Post
    Our "directions" link on the home page lists all including explicit directions and gps co-ordinates.
    Found it, Thanks. I have no idea how I managed to miss the Directions page.

You should be on the map now.

Looks like a neat piece of ground from the Flashearth . com website.
    Fusilier
    Webmaster for:
    IPSC NS - www.ipscns.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    A very confusing read...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Halftail View Post
    A very confusing read...
    He has been a CGN member for three years but that was only his third post, some of us are not as good with the written word as others are.
    I think his main point (and a very good one) was that if a range is not accepting new members, that fact should be emphasized when listing it
    on this otherwise very helpful thread.
    Last edited by Robert Nicholson; 10-06-2015 at 08:34 PM. Reason: edited for clarity

and back on topic....

South West Alberta

Here in Lethbridge we have the Fish and Game range right in town, down in the coulees. www.lfga.org/working/range (Page is down as I write this, but this link worked last week)
    Damn fine facility, very clean, and incredibly convenient being right in town.
    The problem is, it's right in town and the city is our landlord. So small town politics being what they are we can't have any of the fun stuff. No steel core (Russian surplus, too likely to ricochet out of the range), no binary targets, and we lost the walk-up pistol range (have to stay back at the shack now).

The alternative is the Magrath Rod and Gun Club range, which is about 45 minutes south west of Lethbridge. This one can be a bit messy, as some folks aren't good at cleaning up after themselves, but it's pretty cheep annual fees and all the fun stuff is OK.

Taber has a brand new facility, but I can't comment on it, as I haven't been out there yet. On paper, it looks pretty good.
    My low trader rating just means I'm too honest to make my friends vote me up.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast