Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Gun Ranges Across Canada

Thanks to those of you who have added ranges, I've gone and changed the markers to the right colour. In addition I've added a new marker label for Gun Stores! Like most (read: all) things involving guns in Canada this is a labour of love, so please help out and add markers when you can, the more info the better! And please PM me any feedback and/or criticism.

CGN frequent flyer thenewbieglockguy's Avatar
    You guys have to stop teasing us shooters from Southern Ontario... Man oh man some of these facilities are amazing. Too bad its so hard here to find somewhere to satisfy all the shooting wants in one.

CGN Regular
    Medicine Hat Rifle and Revolver Club. http://www.mhrrc.ca/

Great place to shoot with a variety of ranges for different disciplines plus a cowboy action club. I find most members are friendly and always willing to help new shooters. Plus, if you get tired of shooting, the Medicine Hat drag strip is right next door.
    "Arm yourself because no one else here will save you." - Chris Cornell

Here in the Border city: Lloyd Fish and Game range - cctv monitored and fob entry, St Walburg Wildlife range - pretty much anything goes, Lloyd gun club range for skeet and trap only - never been there.

Quote Originally Posted by gyped View Post
    ... currently i shoot at Abbotsford Fish and Game, 4 ranges, 1 indoor pistol range, and 3 outdoor, 100yard a 50yard and a 25 yard, compared to most of the ranges out here the membership fee's are super reasonable and one of the few ranges here that you can shoot steel at.
    This is good information for those of us who are becoming frustrated with LRGC, and may not want to hang out with the black badge crowd @ Mission.
    While I have heard of this club before, I had not really looked into it until now.
    If you use the EE, at the very least please name your home province on your bio page.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Travis Bickle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1895GS View Post
    In the GTA (Ontario) at least; they are;
    -overpriced
    -exclusive
    -require blood/semen sample prior to joining
    -full
    -too far away to drive

or a combination thereof.

I sold all my resrtricteds save one for the aforementioned reasons.
    Lots of nooks and crannies to to take the unrestricted out to on the other hand within reasonable driving distance.
    The high cost of living high in the "center of the universe" eh?

Don't feel too bad for yourself, a lot of the clubs in Ontario are too busy stabbing their brothers in the back and f**king over their own members up in these parts to even worry about the state of their clubs anyway.

I will give a large nod to the CFB Petawawa Gun Club though. No politics, no BS, very low annual fee, access to over 5 Army rifle/pistol ranges, some up to 600 meters of distance with huge mechanical target boards to shoot targets on. Great people, very laid back. Did I mention no politics? :D
    Guns only have two natural enemies; politicians and rust.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis Bickle View Post
    The high cost of living high in the "center of the universe" eh?

Don't feel too bad for yourself, a lot of the clubs in Ontario are too busy stabbing their brothers in the back and f**king over their own members up in these parts to even worry about the state of their clubs anyway.

I will give a large nod to the CFB Petawawa Gun Club though. No politics, no BS, very low annual fee, access to over 5 Army rifle/pistol ranges, some up to 600 meters of distance with huge mechanical target boards to shoot targets on. Great people, very laid back. Did I mention no politics? :D
    You are not the first person I have heard give a big thumbs up to the club is Petawawa.

It is sad that there are clubs that are doing what you mentioned, but you are right, there are. We gun owners are our own worst enemy most of the time.

We have some really nice outdoor facilities here in Manitoba (nothing with a licensed clubhouse etc).
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

-overpriced
    -exclusive
    -full
    -too far away to drive

Lots of nooks and crannies to to take the unrestricted out to on the other hand within reasonable driving distance.
    Where can I go to shoot my sks with out having to go to a range? I live in Oshawa and I would love to know where these "nooks and crannies" are located. Would be a great help! -Just a responsible non-R owner guy looking to shoot in peace

-overpriced
    -exclusive
    -full
    -too far away to drive

Where can I go to shoot my sks with out having to go to a range? I live in Oshawa and I would love to know where these "nooks and crannies" are located. Would be a great help! -Just a responsible non-R owner guy looking to shoot in peace

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567