Happy Thanksgiving

Grumpy Wolverine

Business Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Mr. and Mrs. Wolverine and all the staff at Wolverine Supplies would like to wish each and everyone one of you
a happy, safe and relaxing Thanksgiving weekend.

Take some time to spend with your family and friends, enjoy some good food and good companionship, and if the weather is good get out and enjoy the
great outdoors.

canadian-thanksgiving-turkey1.jpg

OH! and don't forget to set a proper table for your guests! I've got mine all ready!

tumblr_mwzxmj0li81r9khx4o4_500.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for the great service. Just ordered a cz barrel to vancouver and had it in my hands in 3 days! Spoke to a polite friendly salesperson who answered all my questions , couldnt be happier.
Thanks again

Happy thanksgiving to you guys too. Enjoy the feast and take it easy on the knob creek bro, it's delicious on the rocks but too much of it could cause you to wake up in strange places lol.

Happy Thanksgiving! We finally found one of those orange turkeys you hear about a lot on the forums. We just had to get a GST number and jingle some change in our pockets for this one to come into range!

Happy thanksgiving to you guys too. Enjoy the feast and take it easy on the knob creek bro, it's delicious on the rocks but too much of it could cause you to wake up in strange places lol.

I appreciate the advice...I know all too well the saga of waking up in strange places LOL...however, they can lead to interesting stories and new friends...it can also lead into you learning new ways to E&E in urban and rural environments.

I wonder what a Grumpy Thanksgiving is. "Pass the frigging gravy!"
A Grumpy thanksgiving is good food, arguing with the left wingers in family, making sure the PETA card carrying sister in law still turns purple every time she look in my direction and truthfully being thankful for everything I've got and that all these people have the right to be able to have their own views and beliefs no matter how wrong they are LOL

A Grumpy thanksgiving is good food, arguing with the left wingers in family, making sure the PETA card carrying sister in law still turns purple every time she look in my direction and truthfully being thankful for everything I've got and that all these people have the right to be able to have their own views and beliefs no matter how wrong they are LOL

That would surely make my Thanksgiving dinner a great way to enjoy a marvelous feast followed by a superb desert made by Mrs. Huntsman.
My dinner was last night, I'm the one who had to sit beside grumpy 300+lb Wayne and listen to him shovel the food in his face while he gasps between chews with his fluid filled lungs because he smokes LOL
Nah but it was great to spend with those who can, I wish a great Thanksgiving to all
Cheers,

Mrs. Grumpy made pumpkin cheesecake muffins lathered in a caramel/chocolate sauce for desert.....plus the ever traditional pumpkin pie.....then once we got home again I sat and poured a Jim Beam and watched the pvr for the walking dead LOL

Back
Top Bottom