Thread: one piece SG mag.

one piece SG mag.

Any possiblities that you fabricate this - one piece magazine tube ( 10 rnds capacity) for Supernova, made out of aluminum to save on weight.

Quote Originally Posted by ffgats View Post
    Any possiblities that you fabricate this - one piece magazine tube ( 10 rnds capacity) for Supernova, made out of aluminum to save on weight.
    We are working on something. But not likely be ready until next year.
    bbb

Well it's already October, so two more months, lol, seriously I would consider one, wants to avoid using bbl/mag ext clamp

Well it's already October, so two more months, lol, seriously I would consider one, wants to avoid using bbl/mag ext clamp

yes under stand that, but ones you get out past a +3 mag tube it would be a good idea to use a clamp, but depending what gun it is, it is not always needed.
    on an 870, for sure , as you only have 2-4 complete threads to hold onto, o nthe factory part of the magazine tube.
    Something like a Mossberg 590,930 835 or a benelli nova, stoager 3500 or hatsan shotguns, not a problem, as you have 6+ full thread contact.
    That said having 10+ oz of shells hanging out front still mag course issue. But it has been done, so I,m sure we can come up with something, no problem
    bbb

BBB, speaking about bbl clamp, Taccom has some 3D design which I beleive its availiable to whoever is interested. They call it as "stabilizer" instead of a clamp. According to them it will free floating the bbl, so the POI will not change unlike to bbl clamp. its made of plastic cant really remember the exact kind of plastic.

BBB, speaking about bbl clamp, Taccom has some 3D design which I beleive its availiable to whoever is interested. They call it as "stabilizer" instead of a clamp. According to them it will free floating the bbl, so the POI will not change unlike to bbl clamp. its made of plastic cant really remember the exact kind of plastic.
    Hh
    Yes i see that
    we have been talking to gs designs the guys that make the 3d printed mag
    base to do this for us when we get closer.
    or we may just make an other clamp